IGNORED

Brentford Or Yeovil For Promotion?

red66

Any reason for your admiration of Bradford? You also said they'd win these play-offs easily and now they'll be decent in League 1.

I think they'll lose Nakhi Wells who's there only quality player apart from Gary Jones.

For a League 2 team to get to a major cup final they certainly deserve admiration. They didn't just fluke it they outplayed Arsenal and VIlla.

For a League 2 team to get to a major cup final they certainly deserve admiration. They didn't just fluke it they outplayed Arsenal and VIlla.

Does beg the question why they didn't go up automatically. Tired out from the cup run. Or more effort in their cup run than their league campaign.

Cracking effort by them no doubt. But always gives you a niggling doubt especially when they were so far off the automatic places and just scraped into the play offs

7th best team in the league that is.

if it wasn't for the Cup form and the distractions that brings there can be little doubt that they would have finished higher in the division.

Playing at a Wembley Full house once already this season will no doubt put the players in good stead for today's game, whereas the Northampton players will still be trying to take it all and trying not to freeze on the day.

Still beating Arsenal and Villa over 2 legs obviously counts for nothing to some.

if it wasn't for the Cup form and the distractions that brings there can be little doubt that they would have finished higher in the division.

Playing at a Wembley Full house once already this season will no doubt put the players in good stead for today's game, whereas the Northampton players will still be trying to take it all and trying not to freeze on the day.

Still beating Arsenal and Villa over 2 legs obviously counts for nothing to some.

We've seen lower league sides beat much better teams before. Bradford are a good side but they aren't as good as Gillingham or Port Vale by a distance.

We've seen lower league sides beat much better teams before. Bradford are a good side but they aren't as good as Gillingham or Port Vale by a distance.

We have but not 5 teams like Bradford did, including 3 premier league teams. Not sure what you are on about tbh.

Scaring the shit out of me and this means nought to me! Fontaine is going to get torn apart by their attacking presence

Fontaine will be great next season according to some on here.

Yeovil have had my support all season, Gary is clearly L1 Manager of the Season, even beating Eddie Howe purely due to the contrast in budgets each have been allocated.

However, the team I usually want to go up in the Play-Off final usually tends to lose, so I'm not getting my hopes up. I guess the consolation would be that we'd be guaranteed a good away day next year.

Archived