IGNORED

Brentford Or Yeovil For Promotion?

red66

2-0 up at HT. There goes the 'top team in the West' crown. Who'd ever have thought that Yeovil would be the Senior club in the West?

Fair play to them but such a sad indictment of Bristol football.

For what it's worth I think they'll come straight back down, but what a story! Well done 'little' Yeovil.

2-0 up at HT. There goes the 'top team in the West' crown. Who'd ever have thought that Yeovil would be the Senior club in the West?

For what it's worth I think they'll come straight back down, but what a story! Well done 'little' Yeovil.

I bet they don't...

Crikey, it looks like they're going to do it! I don't think they stand a hope in hell of surviving up in the Championship but fair pay to them if (as it seems) they get there!

Said the same thing about us didn't they? They have potential to stay up.

And your lot NEVER were !

BTW, what's the betting the BP will be including match reports from deepest Somerset next season like Radio Bristol tried to do when Swindle got to the Prem, till everyone told them to **** off !

Said the same thing about us didn't they? They have potential to stay up.

I cant remember anyone saying we were going to struggle at that level to be honest, the media always looked upon us as a club that had been knocking on the door for years..

Fair play to them. Let them enjoy their moment. It won't last long.

You lot must feel tiny right now.

Please Johnson, come in and take your shite players Elliott, Fontaine, & Nyatanga. While your at it take Carey, & Kilkenny too.

They can **** up Yeovile instead of us. We've had a ****** skinfull of their shit performances...

Yeovile's gates will need to grow massively, cos small gates in Prem 2 will not help survival. Johnsons inability to work with players with Championship standard experience will also cost em....

Fair play to them though. bollocks to match...

Says volumes about Bristol City, Bristol Rovers, Swindon Town & Plymouth Argyle though doesnt it.....

Archived