IGNORED

Cardiif Fans Not Happy Again!

Super

I can't see how Tan can back down and return to blue as it would be massively embarrassing, especially as he'd be doing it now in front of a world audience.

I do think however that it is going to get increasingly embarrassing for him anyway with large elements of the crowd wearing blue and, as I understand it, other pro-blue stunts being planned. It won'#t look good on TV.

It's hard to see a way out for him other than grinning and bearing it or leaving. Hopefully, he'll either think of a face-saving solution or do the latter.

You say a world wide audience and you are correct, however you could play in pink like Palermo and 99% of "the world wide audience" wouldn't care less, why? Simply because, like Wigan and probably Stoke before you, many who watch will not have a clue who you are, or any idea that you sold out and only recently adopted red kits.

That's not a dig, it's a reality check, we only care as its all we have to have a dig at you with because we are crap.

It does measure how important your fans now feel about it, although you did sell a lot of red shirts last season, you had your chance to do something before the change happened, instead you rolled over, had your belly tickled and took the none. Unfortunately you can't have it all, unless you do things in the correct manor, you sold your soul, you took the money and the success that came with it.

The whole charade of defiance against the red kit is the stark realisation of the morning after the night before. You had your cheap, slutty conquest, it felt good at the time, but you know you cheated so your taking the guilt and turning into anger, yet still revelling in the glory.

You sold, your soul, you sold your history and now you have the cheek to complain and jump on the "against modern football" bandwagon, wearing your retro Cardiff City shirts, sat in your soulless bowl, cheering on a team in red, with a different badge (soon to be different name), putting money in the same guys pockets that "sold you out", laughable.

The only petition I'd sign is stop your clubs fans moaning about playing in red. You had your chance to do something about, you didn't, THE END.

Write back what you want, I'm bored of the whole thing now, besides we're 2 divisions below you and have our own problems, nos da butt.

Lansdown is the king of all sugar daddies. Without him you'd be out of business.

Not really , because he's been spending his own money. It's not as if he's come along and saved us from the reckless spending of a previous regime.

Oh ok well that's ok then. Forgive and forget eh? How long before we can disassociate ourselves from the wheeler-dealing of Hammam and Ridsdale?

You tell me , yo'ure the one bringing up things that happened 31 years ago.

• Admin

It's going to tough for you next season Woof. You hated where you lived before. Now you've got to put up with Cardiff in the PL. You have my sympathy.

I'm sure all the red shirts around the city will help him feel at home.

Don't feel bad if you've forgotten. The whole of Bristol seems to have a mental block on that occasion when you went into administration- something my reckess-spending club has never done. :-)

You seem really uptight at the moment. In fact if you carry on like this, I don't think it'll be long before you're seeing red. Two different shades of red, of course.....

You say a world wide audience and you are correct, however you could play in pink like Palermo and 99% of "the world wide audience" wouldn't care less, why? Simply because, like Wigan and probably Stoke before you, many who watch will not have a clue who you are, or any idea that you sold out and only recently adopted red kits.

That's not a dig, it's a reality check, we only care as its all we have to have a dig at you with because we are crap.

It does measure how important your fans now feel about it, although you did sell a lot of red shirts last season, you had your chance to do something before the change happened, instead you rolled over, had your belly tickled and took the none. Unfortunately you can't have it all, unless you do things in the correct manor, you sold your soul, you took the money and the success that came with it.

The whole charade of defiance against the red kit is the stark realisation of the morning after the night before. You had your cheap, slutty conquest, it felt good at the time, but you know you cheated so your taking the guilt and turning into anger, yet still revelling in the glory.

You sold, your soul, you sold your history and now you have the cheek to complain and jump on the "against modern football" bandwagon, wearing your retro Cardiff City shirts, sat in your soulless bowl, cheering on a team in red, with a different badge (soon to be different name), putting money in the same guys pockets that "sold you out", laughable.

The only petition I'd sign is stop your clubs fans moaning about playing in red. You had your chance to do something about, you didn't, THE END.

Write back what you want, I'm bored of the whole thing now, besides we're 2 divisions below you and have our own problems, nos da butt.

Hear Hear, Cardiff fans having been passively butt ****** for nearly 2 years and now want the rest of the football world to help them regain their soul and why?, because there is no will to do this on their own, 300 for a protest march, wow that's what you call fanaticism, I bet Cardiff city centre came to a standstill and Vincent Tranny must be crapping himself, faced with all of these mass protests and direct action that has been going on for the past 2 years, you couldn't make it up.

There is one truth in this whole grubby affair, your protestations have come now you feel secure and more viable as a business, you've got what you want (2 games against Wales premier team) and now Tranny can **** off.

Methinks the ladyboys doth protest TOO LATE.

You do know I suppose that the two-tone strip has been ditched?

We should do , there's enough of you SS's on here talking about it ! (Nice matching colour now BTW)

Incidentally, a few weeks back you were saying you would'nt be frequenting this forum much , due to us moving in opposite directions , yet you're logging on pre 9am on a Sunday !! Do us all a favour and stick to your word , eh!

We should do , there's enough of you SS's on here talking about it ! (Nice matching colour now BTW)

Incidentally, a few weeks back you were saying you would'nt be frequenting this forum much , due to us moving in opposite directions , yet you're logging on pre 9am on a Sunday !! Do us all a favour and stick to your word , eh!

I doubt I would if you lot weren't so obsessed with us.

You confuse piss-taking with obsession , but if that's how you justify logging on to our forum first thing every morning to yourself , you carry on !!

That'll do me for this thread , boring now.

Whereas being relegated to the third division, thus falling behind Yeovil Town as the south west's leading team and making eight figure losses each season isn't vaguely humiliating of course :-)

But at least our kit won't look like the leftovers from the PE Teachers' office. And whilst some local rivals have enjoyed our recent demise, at least the whole country aren't laughing at us for our two-tone kit!!

Lansdown is the king of all sugar daddies. Without him you'd be out of business.

OK, let's look at 'sugar daddies', the big difference is our sugar daddy dosen't need buddies in a corrupt, violent and oppressive government and military regime to protect and in fact assist in his profit making, but as with all the woes that Vincent Tranny has inflicted upon your club since he took over, only an incredibly small minority asked any questions at the time and only 300 are concerned even now.

Whereas being relegated to the third division, thus falling behind Yeovil Town as the south west's leading team and making eight figure losses each season isn't vaguely humiliating of course :-)

I would feel far more humiliation if I had lost everything my club stood for.

As it is, we start next season in League one, with our clubs soul intact and playing in red and white.

Do for me!

Whatever, but it didn't stop you coming over and asking for our support did it?

Now go and **** off back over the water and do one you sheep shagging ****

Four bed stone built, garden back and front, stone boundary wall, sauna, gym, views of the Brecon Beacons which are within walking distance. It's not a hovel in Bedminster admittedly but it does me fine.

Sounds like a I love you's prison from your description, can you see your former girlfriends teasing you as they're grazing?.

A real welshman (from North Wales) once told me he always picked the one's with black legs because it looked like they were wearing stockings and always take them to edge of cliff because after every thrust they push back, can you confirm?.

I bet he goes for mutton dressed as lamb!

A real welshman (from North Wales) once told me he always picked the one's with black legs because it looked like they were wearing stockings and always take them to edge of cliff because after every thrust they push back, can you confirm?.

I wonder if Vince has a preference... Those in blue might show a bit of resistance. Possibly.

A comfortable home in Wales? That's an oxymoron if ever there was one!

As a Bristolian who lives in Cardiff I think you're only making us City fans look silly with childish insults. I live in Cardiff and as much as I hate to admit it, football aside the advances and changes being made in Cardiff are far ahead of Bristol. It actually makes me a little sad when I cross the bridge to see my family and hear how the ice rink is now going to be demolished, especially when Cardiff are in the process of getting a brand new ice rink and a 250 metre real-snow indoor ski slope.

It also makes me sad when I read how our stadium is fought continuously and seems unsupported by the City itself whilst Cardiff get their stadium with next to no issue and now the City has the Millennium Stadium and Cardiff City Stadium.

For everything I see being done to improve Bristol Cardiff already has and is streaks ahead. You may have issue with RFG but insulting Cardiff as a place to live whilst it continues to grow and flourish and Bristol seems to go the exact opposite direction just portrays you as bitter.

To get back to football the bottom line is Cardiff may have brought this upon themselves, they may be a victim, but either way there is a foreign owner ruining a clubs history and if that is accepted by other fans then other clubs may go the same way when foreign businessmen see British teams as an easy target because Cardiff was so easy to "conquer".

I once saw a Welsh bloke bending over a sheep, I asked him if he was shearing it, he told me to " fxxk off and get my own"!

I'm really impressed by the way Robin Friday's ghost has stood up to his club by absteining from the vote on the shirt design - pretty hardcore stuff.

Call it extreme if you like but I propose you hit them fast and hit them hard with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign, and while they're reeling from that follow up with a whist drive, a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts.

Archived