IGNORED

Brian Coming Back

leadman

Given what he's done over in Spain, I would be happy to have him back in that role. I'm sure he has many links to Spanish youth and some quality young players and he has had his academy running for many years now very successfully. I say welcome home Tinman. We will actually be able to sing his old song again too!

Given what he's done over in Spain, I would be happy to have him back in that role. I'm sure he has many links to Spanish youth and some quality young players and he has had his academy running for many years now very successfully. I say welcome home Tinman. We will actually be able to sing his old song again too!

This.

So what has he done in Spain...?

Enlighten us...?

Are you not aware of his academy out there that not only develops new youth but helps pros that have lost their way and get them back into the system. I believe Tristan Plummer went there and is plying his trade abroad now.

All this in mind, he will have gained numerous contacts and links out in Spain which is never a bad thing and having a link to his academy would almost be like a direct feeder club to our academy.

It can only be a positive thing

Are you not aware of his academy out there that not only develops new youth but helps pros that have lost their way and get them back into the system. I believe Tristan Plummer went there and is plying his trade abroad now.

All this in mind, he will have gained numerous contacts and links out in Spain which is never a bad thing and having a link to his academy would almost be like a direct feeder club to our academy.

Totally unaware of his academy - do you have a link...?

Be interesting to indulge myself in all the good work that his Academy has done..

That isnt the best argument I've ever seen.

Just 'having' an academy doesn't mean much. There are kids football clubs all over the world, a dozen in every town. 'Developing' new youth is a bit of waffle too.

Tristan Plummer is garbage, is that why he went running over there?

His academy is an official feeder for Everton (his words), how many young Spanish talents do Everton have on their books?

Totally unaware of his academy - do you have a link...?

Be interesting to indulge myself in all the good work that his Academy has done..

You are "totally unaware" of what he has been doing for last 6 odd years, despite it being common knowledge, yet you are quick enough to come on here stating "please no!!!" at news of his possible return....?! :doh:

Plummer went to Portugal, didn't make it, came back last year after like 4games and gave up on the game

Surely you're mistaken, Tinnion coached him to greatness and sent him to Real Madrid.

The fact is he admitted in his interview 'most the kids are expats'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it is HIGHLY unlikely that most British kids who have been dragged to Spain by their families are all good enough magically to be pro footballers.

His Academy is simply an Ashton Boys or equivalent, based in Spain.

You are "totally unaware" of what he has been doing for last 6 odd years, despite it being common knowledge, yet you are quick enough to come on here stating "please no!!!" at news of his possible return....?! :doh:

I now know he has been running a Kids Summer Club on Costa Del Sol...

And having been told it was for ex Pros that had gone off rails....

The 'Please No' refers to earlier threads regarding his pre Manager antics - allegedly

Feeder club.... Seriously.... Looking at the link, I am not convinced that his Kids Club is actually an Academy..?

And wasn't it Glen Hoddle who took ex pros on in Spain..?

Now there is a player...

Archived