IGNORED

Brazil Vs England

Negan

How?

How does he know we would have won a tournament if we could take penalties.

Also what does myself having an avatar of Mourinho mean I shouldn't slag off my national team?

I thought it was pretty self explanatory we hardly lose, we normally go to pens. if we were good at them, great chance we could have won a few tournaments.

he wasn't saying we played well

How?

How does he know we would have won a tournament if we could take penalties.

Also how does myself having an avatar of Mourinho mean I shouldn't slag off my national team?

I don't care about the avatar, have what you want, doesn't bother I

Mental post.

How? Agree with that actually. In recentish times, arguably between 96-06 we have had a squad that was capable of challenging for the title of those respective tournaments. Infact many had us down as favourites in 04! If we were good in penalty shootouts we would have won in 96' for definite in my opinion. Hardly a "mental post".

How? Agree with that actually. In recentish times, arguably between 96-06 we have had a squad that was capable of challenging for the title of those respective tournaments. Infact many had us down as favourites in 04! If we were good in penalty shootouts we would have won in 96' for definite in my opinion. Hardly a "mental post".

We've not been better than Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France and more often than not Italy and Spain for the best part of 25 years.

The mental tag was referred to the statement of having a foreigner as your avatar makes you unable to slag off our national team.

We've not been better than Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France and more often than not Italy and Spain for the best part of 25 years.

The mental tag was referred to the statement of having a foreigner as your avatar makes you unable to slag off our national team.

In the period mentioned we have, at times, been on a par with them squad wise. All of the teams you have mentioned above have certainly had their lean years and periods of transition as every team does.

Glad we didn't win as every media outlet would be saying we would win the World Cup which we ain't.

Who actually says this? As far as in concerned its as big a myth as Rovers fans going on about how we think of ourselves as a 'massive' club.

Glad we didn't win as every media outlet would be saying we would win the World Cup which we ain't. Brazil are just in tier two of international football as are we. Germany, Spain, holland are tier 1.

Wouldn't even put Holland in tier 1 anymore.

Germany, Spain

Holland, France, Argentina, Brazil

England, Portugal, Italy, Belgium

:laugh: tha is brilliant,

Mark Chamberlain, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's father, on his son's goal: "I didn't see it, I was dropping his mother off at the airport at 6am this morning so I fell asleep [while watching]. It was on tape so I'll watch it in a minute. I realised when his agent rang me up.

"I was watching the game, it was a bit negative in the first half but England were more positive in the second half and Alex played well in the hole behind the strikers. He plays wide right, but that's his third best position; midfield or playing behind the striker is his best position."

Mark Chamberlain, Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's father, on his son's goal: "I didn't see it, I was dropping his mother off at the airport at 6am this morning so I fell asleep [while watching]. It was on tape so I'll watch it in a minute. I realised when his agent rang me up.

"I was watching the game, it was a bit negative in the first half but England were more positive in the second half and Alex played well in the hole behind the strikers. He plays wide right, but that's his third best position; midfield or playing behind the striker is his best position."

good to see managers playing him in his best position!

One of the better England trips of recent years. Decent comeback from a seemingly hopeless position, and fantastic celebrations in the England fans section when the Rooney goal went in.

I counted 3 BCFC flags inside the stadium (there may have been more). Will try and get a couple of pictures of the BCFC flags up on here when I get back to the UK.

One of the better England trips of recent years. Decent comeback from a seemingly hopeless position, and fantastic celebrations in the England fans section when the Rooney goal went in.

I counted 3 BCFC flags inside the stadium (there may have been more). Will try and get a couple of pictures of the BCFC flags up on here when I get back to the UK.

Fair play for making the trip!

Archived