Brazil Vs England

Negan

Tonight's starting line up

Hart

Johnson Cahill Jageilka Baines

Walcott Lampard Carrick Jones Milner

Rooney

Thoughts?

Think we'll get beat tonight, The squad looks pretty weak. As long as Neymar doesn't score ill be happy :D

Said it in the Ireland thread..

I'd rather sit and watch England play something like

Hart, Walker, Caulker, Jones, Shaw, Chalobah, Wilshere, Hughes, Zaha, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Atleast the attacking side of that team all have some modern technical ability instead of the likes of Milner and others.

Hart, Walker, Caulker, Jones, Shaw, Rodwell, Wilshere, Hughes, Zaha, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Atleast the attacking side of that team all have some modern technical ability instead of the likes of Milner and others.

Most of that line up are grossly overrated.

Does anybody on here rate Milner? I cant stand him (as a footballer that is) I don't see what he brings, Doesn't track back enough, Not fast, Not skilful and wouldn't say he was creative. Don't know what he brings to the table (watch him band in a hat-trick tonight)

It is indeed a very weak side, We must be the only half decent country with only 1 decent striker. Say Rooney has a career ending injury who is there after him? He is over rated in my eyes but without him our strike force is terrible. Maybe Maynard can bang a few in for Cardiff and get noticed in time for the 2014 WC ;)

Most of that line up are grossly overrated.

Aye indeed, Wilshere I would have as one there who could play abroad, he does have the technique and awareness to do it.

Shame that he looks like going the way of Darren Anderton and will be perpetually injured! The others, just as bad as what has gone before them, not real technical ability or awareness.

Aye indeed, Wilshere I would have as one there who could play abroad, he does have the technique and awareness to do it.

Shame that he looks like going the way of Darren Anderton and will be perpetually injured! The others, just as bad as what has gone before them, not real technical ability or awareness.

Wilfried Zaha and Will Hughes have loads of talent and ability.

Sturridge is starting to find himself now at Liverpool and once given regular starts with England he will score goals.

Hart, Walker, Caulker, Jones, Shaw, Chalobah, Wilshere, Hughes, Zaha, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain

Didnt the FA say after our dismal display at the world cup that they would be bringing the young lads through?

Not bad, I do think we need to play the youngsters more regularly now and get them used to playing with each other. Just hope we can be more creative formation wise, 4-4-2 is typical England. Wouldn't mind seeing something like this

-----------------Hart--------------

Walker Caulker Jones Gibbs

----Rodwell------Cleverly------

Walcott ---Wilshere -------OX

-------------Sturridge------------

Wilfried Zaha and Will Hughes have loads of talent and ability.

Sturridge is starting to find himself now at Liverpool and once given regular starts with England he will score goals.

Zaha has ability to run at people, you need more than that, he has no awareness about others and his control of the ball when not in front of him is average at best. Will Hughes I shall bow to your greater knowledge, I haven't seen enough of the guy to offer an opinion.

Not bad, I do think we need to play the youngsters more regularly now and get them used to playing with each other. Just hope we can me more creative formation wise, 4-4-2 is typical England. Wouldn't mind seeing something like this

Walker is shit, Rodwell has hamstrings made of cheesestrings.

Zaha has ability to run at people, you need more than that, he has no awareness about others and his control of the ball when not in front of him is average at best. Will Hughes I shall bow to your greater knowledge, I haven't seen enough of the guy to offer an opinion.

Now he's going to Manchester Utd who will improve him no end. Will Hughes is another who plays like he could fit into La Liga.

Barcelona are keeping an eye on him.

Not bad, I do think we need to play the youngsters more regularly now and get them used to playing with each other. Just hope we can be more creative formation wise, 4-4-2 is typical England. Wouldn't mind seeing something like this

Chalobah will get more caps than Rodwell.

Archived