IGNORED

Brazil Vs England

Negan

Will be interesting to see how he does at barcelona, Brazilian club football is of a low standard and he shines amongst that. But Barca wouldn't pay 50 million if they didn't think he was up to it obvioulsy

So how much Brazilian club football do you watch to make that statement ?

I get its an end of season friendly and most players can't be arsed to show up, but Phil Jones in midfield shows how far behind the best teams in the world we are

Looked a really good centre half at Blackburn, but a midfield dynamo he is not

And who is the bloke doing all the shouting that the mic is picking up? I could do that job FFS 'keep on it Wayne', 'good lad Glenn', 'well done Michael' he's obviously watching a different game to me

Can't wait for the misses to come downstairs so I can turn it off!

The only reason I knew Lampard was playing in the first 30 minutes is because he took a corner, then he woke up a remembered he was actually playing, Walcott truly shocking, Rooney crap, Milner out of his depth and a special mention for Johnson, good going forward and instinctive at clearing dangerous balls, but FFS he loses the player wide of him every single time, the ball down the middle is like a magnet to him continually being attracted to it leaving the right side completely clear, he is a liability.

I watched QPR V READING so Premier League football is rubbish!!!!

The answer to the 2nd part is MONEY

you are quite perceptive Maltshoveller, I am surprised it took you a whole game!

Brazilian league football is, mostly, dire. Watch some games and you'll see that quite clearly. Yes obviously money comes into it but the standard is very poor in general.

listen toots, I told you it is of a poor quality and that I've seen enough to know that. Yes money means most if not all top players leave eventually but that leaves less quality in the country plus in a romantic way older and often past it players return to their original clubs and get games.

Can't believe we are still - technically - "in this". I can't believe just how bad we are. We are no further forward with Woy than with Mclaren, Eriksen, Capello or anyone else who has failed to do anything with England. The problem is not management, just a total lack of quality English players, and the blame for that lies with the FA.

Can't believe we are still - technically - "in this". I can't believe just how bad we are. We are no further forward with Woy than with Mclaren, Eriksen, Capello or anyone else who has failed to do anything with England. The problem is not management, just a total lack of quality English players, and the blame for that lies with the FA.

Nail on the head about the players

But its not the Fa fault

For me its the clubs that are the problem Always looking at the short term fix

Archived