Brazil Vs England

Negan

Tonight's starting line up

Hart

Johnson Cahill Jageilka Baines

Walcott Lampard Carrick Jones Milner

Rooney

Thoughts?

Think we'll get beat tonight, The squad looks pretty weak. As long as Neymar doesn't score ill be happy :D

I'd like to see Walker instead of Johnson, can't defend. Family hatred. I'd rather see Oxlande Chamberlain instead of Milner and Caulker getting near the squad.

Now he's going to Manchester Utd who will improve him no end. Will Hughes is another who plays like he could fit into La Liga.

Barcelona are keeping an eye on him.

I bet he hardly plays, honestly i really don't see anything in the bloke other than a direct headless chicken. Certainly I cannot see him being close to international class, he will have to play a lot for Manu Or a Premiership club he is loaned to. He needs to improve a hell of a lot. just not sure you can improve a player like that without ruining what he is good at.

If he turns into the next Ronaldo, great, I just don't think he has the awareness of what is happening around him, One thing is for sure, if he plays for man u, he will get his head bitten off by his team mates for trying some of the stuff he does at palace, so I hope he is a quick learner :)

Chalobah will get more caps than Rodwell.

Probably right but you never know with football. One season you could have a shocker, then the next you could be one of the worlds best. Take bale for example.

Now shhhh everyone the very entertaining Adrian Chiles is talking..........

Not bad, I do think we need to play the youngsters more regularly now and get them used to playing with each other. Just hope we can be more creative formation wise, 4-4-2 is typical England. Wouldn't mind seeing something like this

-----------------Hart--------------

Walker Caulker Jones Gibbs

----Rodwell------Cleverly------

Walcott ---Wilshere -------OX

-------------Sturridge------------

if you wanna play those players, swap Wilshere and Cleverly IMO

I bet he hardly plays, honestly i really don't see anything in the bloke other than a direct headless chicken. Certainly I cannot see him being close to international class, he will have to play a lot for Manu Or a Premier League club he is loaned to. He needs to improve a hell of a lot. just not sure you can improve a player like that without ruining what he is good at.

If he turns into the next Ronaldo, great, I just don't think he has the awareness of what is happening around him, One thing is for sure, if he plays for man u, he will get his head bitten off by his team mates for trying some of the stuff he does at palace, so I hope he is a quick learner :)

But hes young, has only played league football, i think for 3 years and is now going to be training and playing with better players and coaches

How the **** does Rooney deserve it but not Carrick?

Rooney is over hyped gash

Carrick, someone I think we should and could utilise better.

Still our only World class player is Cole, and he is in his 30's now. Shocking really, but say all you need to know about English footballers. Ferdinand elluded to what some of us have been saying for years. Just a shame he wasn't more vocal on it through out his career

How the **** does Rooney deserve it but not Carrick?

Rooney has had good games for England, must admit not many lately but has the ability, Carrick has not had much of a run in the England team but has not shown a lot in my opinion, particularly against Ireland

But hes young, has only played league football, i think for 3 years and is now going to be training and playing with better players and coaches

You are right, he is young, but top players show a bit of control and poise even when you, you can see a top top player a mile off, Zaha doesn't show that for me

Weakest England team we have ever had, i blame the premier league, need to revamp our league like the German's

Doesn't look strong! However the weakest England team was fielded in about 81 against Scotland at wembley

Graham Rix was centre forward and we were truly awful....The place was packed with Jocks (the FA tried to limit the tickets to Scotland) The Sweaty next to me was holding a banner 'even Sutcliffe got a ticket'...(The Yorkshire Ripper for the young uns)

I get to watch England V Brazil and USA V Germany...A fun afternoon I hope!!

Does anybody on here rate Milner? I cant stand him (as a footballer that is) I don't see what he brings, Doesn't track back enough, Not fast, Not skilful and wouldn't say he was creative. Don't know what he brings to the table (watch him band in a hat-trick tonight)

It is indeed a very weak side, We must be the only half decent country with only 1 decent striker. Say Rooney has a career ending injury who is there after him? He is over rated in my eyes but without him our strike force is terrible. Maybe Maynard can bang a few in for Cardiff and get noticed in time for the 2014 WC ;)

I rate Milner. I'd say he does track back, possibly works harder than anyone else which is why he is in the team.

I don't agree with his selection though. But then I wouldn't have any of em. Except Baines.

I think England missing out on qualification for the World Cup would be what it would take for the FA to scrap everything and go back to square 1.

New manager

New philosophy

New domestic rules

More beneficial friendlies instead of pointless ones.

You are dreaming again young Jordan, Mr Murdoch and FA gravy train would never allow it, far too much money involved, why do think Sir Trev got so pissed off.

Archived