IGNORED

The Future

JOSH17

No sorry. The last time, she was ill and off for months, it was a painful wait where everything went in favour of the applicants, even when the law said that the applicant was not allowed to be changed, somehow a judge found an excuse to allow it. The application seemed to be used as a test case for the legal bigwigs benefit, and nobody elses, hopefully it won't be the case this time around, but don't hold your breath.

I think it is about September October time.

I think it is about September October time.

Sorry Josh I thought I'd said when. The new inspection is in October, whether that's the start, the end or the middle I don't know. We also don't know how long or how detailed it may be. She might just look at the new evidence and link it with what she already has, or completely go over it all again.

With referrence to her first inspection she stated something along the lines of, if the landfill had been proven to take place at that time and date, then the applicants case for a TVG would be seriously damaged. The new more detailed evidence put to the inspector by the landowners deals with that use of the landfill, so we are led to believe.

One would imagine the new inspection to take a couple of weeks and a couple more weeks to reach her decision, but who knows? As I've said before, that is unlikely to be the end of it in my opinion.

Sorry Josh I thought I'd said when. The new inspection is in October, whether that's the start, the end or the middle I don't know. We also don't know how long or how detailed it may be. She might just look at the new evidence and link it with what she already has, or completely go over it all again.

With referrence to her first inspection she stated something along the lines of, if the landfill had been proven to take place at that time and date, then the applicants case for a TVG would be seriously damaged. The new more detailed evidence put to the inspector by the landowners deals with that use of the landfill, so we are led to believe.

One would imagine the new inspection to take a couple of weeks and a couple more weeks to reach her decision, but who knows? As I've said before, that is unlikely to be the end of it in my opinion.

So we all could all be sat here next year with out knowing what is going on oh joys.

I just want a return to fighting in the park after the game, it's only fair the away fans get put in the Atyeo for this to work.

What about rovers to play a few of there game at the gate you guys had fun I herd. Maybe not as they never turned up and I think they would't turn up now because they know what they will get.

Archived