IGNORED

The Future

JOSH17

What do you want for the future of BCFC?me.

Go with the kids.

Stay at Ashton Gate.

New robin badge.

Red and white kits at home and white and black away.

Stay as the robins.

Safe standing at AG or AV.

The away fans to be in the Atyeo.

What do you want our future to be?

SL to grow a football brain, not just business one

Board to get a real understanding for what a supporter is, not a customer.

To have a proper football man appointed to the board to oversee the footballing side of things from the very top.

After that, lets see where we go...

Go with the kids.

Stay at Ashton Gate.

New robin badge. Disagree

Stay as the robins.

The away fans to be in the Atyeo. Unsure

I agree with most of what you want, the future has to be kids - Also the kit, I agree on as well.

As for putting the away fans in the Atyeo, I actually like it when they are in the EE - Actually brings some atmosphere and banter.

The badge on the other hand I really don't want to go back to. As I said in another thread, it is overall not a good badge (Old, cheap looking). Plus, I like the one which represents Bristol - With Rovers going pretty much out of it, it actually makes sense for us to have it - OTIB en all.

Go with the kids. = Mixture

Stay at Ashton Gate. = YES

New robin badge. = YES 100%

Red and white kits at home and white and black away. YES

Stay as the robins. = YES

Safe standing at AG or AV. = YES 100%

The away fans to be in the Atyeo. = YES in a redeveloped AG

Go with the kids. = Mixed feelings

Stay at Ashton Gate. = Long Term - I think AV

New robin badge. = No real opinion, new change as a young fan

Red and white kits at home and white and black away. = Yes

Stay as the robins. = Yes

Safe standing at AG or AV. = Yes

The away fans to be in the Atyeo. = No, EE

Go with the kids. - Play the best players regardless of age

Stay at Ashton Gate. - Yes

New robin badge. - Yes

Red and white kits at home and white and black away. Yes (but need variation in away kits from time to time)

Stay as the robins. - Yes, of course - changing your own nickname is pathetic

Safe standing at AG or AV. - Yes

The away fans to be in the Atyeo. - Yes

Better than the past.

How do we do that, stay in the past, or move on?

For me, it's how to give us the best chance of success. In my opinion that's with a better stadium, a stadium which helps attract better players and more investment and has the ability to grow with success if we achieve it, stay put and we won't.

Historically we've been crap, what success we've had has been minimal and for such a short time, we've never given success a chance to see what might be achieved. Forget pride, forget the also ran stigma, forget the attitude of, "we'll never achieve and why do we want or need a bigger better stadium", if we don't try we'll always be also rans. Don't be frightened, LET'S GO FOR IT.

Go with the kids.

Stay at Ashton Gate.

New robin badge.

Stay as the robins.

The opposite to you.

Kids? Yeah... but preferably whatever brings the best results.

Move to Ashton Vale.

Stick with the crest.

White and red away kid.

Don't care about a nickname.

Don't care about safe standing, it's the FA's call, not ours.

Away fans at Ashton Vale along with home fans. Gate to become a Sainsbury's.

Go with the kids.

Stay at Ashton Gate.

New robin badge.

Stay as the robins.

All of this.

Better than the past.

How do we do that, stay in the past, or move on?

For me, it's how to give us the best chance of success. In my opinion that's with a better stadium, a stadium which helps attract better players and more investment and has the ability to grow with success if we achieve it, stay put and we won't.

Historically we've been crap, what success we've had has been minimal and for such a short time, we've never given success a chance to see what might be achieved. Forget pride, forget the also ran stigma, forget the attitude of, "we'll never achieve and why do we want or need a bigger better stadium", if we don't try we'll always be also rans. Don't be frightened, LET'S GO FOR IT.

Certain fav imo is the redevelopment of AG which will give us bigger better stad; the new stad is a dream I cant see happening.

The future no-one knows but history suggests sames as same as, up a bit down a bit.

We are all here but a moment in time enjoy that time, is all.

Certain fav imo is the redevelopment of AG which will give us bigger better stad; the new stad is a dream I cant see happening.

The future no-one knows but history suggests sames as same as, up a bit down a bit.

We are all here but a moment in time enjoy that time, is all.

The redevlopment of AG will definately be a poor relation to a new stadium at AV.

There will be two nice new stands, the existing small Atteyo and a rehatched Dolman, with boxes placed internal to the existing structure like portacabins reducing the capacity. It will not have the wow factor of a new stadium, it won't be a new start, it won't help attract better players, it won't be a new ground for away supporters to visit and it won't have the ability to expand if we do have sustained success. Palace are looking to increase to 40,000, Reading 36,000, can't we compete with the likes of them?

I love AG but, it will just be a mishmash of developments over a period of time, sort of make do and mend. Obviously that is better than no new stadium but still very much second best. Some people are desperate for something to happen, I suppose I am as well but I'd still like us to go for the best we can.

The redevlopment of AG will definately be a poor relation to a new stadium at AV.

There will be two nice new stands, the existing small Atteyo and a rehatched Dolman, with boxes placed internal to the existing structure like portacabins reducing the capacity. It will not have the wow factor of a new stadium, it won't be a new start, it won't help attract better players, it won't be a new ground for away supporters to visit and it won't have the ability to expand if we do have sustained success. Palace are looking to increase to 40,000, Reading 36,000, can't we compete with the likes of them?

I love AG but, it will just be a mishmash of developments over a period of time, sort of make do and mend. Obviously that is better than no new stadium but still very much second best. Some people are desperate for something to happen, I suppose I am as well but I'd still like us to go for the best we can.

Suprised about reading they didnt sell out a lot of their games this season. Agree we do need a new stadium, along with the positives it brings, im all for a redeveloped gate, but i think we will have to move to a new ground in the long term anyhow.

Go with the kids.

Stay at Ashton Gate.

New robin badge.

Stay as the robins.

Not as bleak as the cynic in me expects it to be.

Go with the kids. Kids + experiance

Stay at Ashton Gate. Ashton Vale

New robin badge. Happy with crest

Red and white kits at home and white and black away. yes

Stay as the robins. No

Safe standing at AG or AV. Dont mind

The away fans to be in the Atyeo. Yes until we move to Ashton Vale

Go with the kids. Kids + experiance

Stay at Ashton Gate. Ashton Vale

New robin badge. Happy with crest

Red and white kits at home and white and black away. yes

Stay as the robins. No

Safe standing at AG or AV. Dont mind

The away fans to be in the Atyeo. Yes until we move to Ashton Vale

What nickname would you like us to have?

What nickname would you like us to have?

Not sure maybe as suggested The Bristol Babes, Just seems to be lots of clubs called the Robins, aren't Swindon Town called the Robins as well, maybe a poll on a few names (not the dragons)

You have the Tractor boys, the sea siders, the Jacks ect maybe we should be called the cider heads

Not sure maybe as suggested The Bristol Babes, Just seems to be lots of clubs called the Robins, aren't Swindon Town called the Robins as well, maybe a poll on a few names (not the dragons)

You have the Tractor boys, the sea siders, the Jacks ect maybe we should be called the cider heads

Yeah Swindon and Cheltenham.

For a return to the days when football was for the people, when players played for the club and not totally for the money, when there was real atmosphere on the terraces and when players could tackle hard but fair and weren't diving around like they had been shot

SL to grow a football brain, not just business one

Board to get a real understanding for what a supporter is, not a customer.

To have a proper football man appointed to the board to oversee the footballing side of things from the very top.

After that, lets see where we go...

Keith Burt?!

Go with the kids. - Mixture of youth and experience

Stay at Ashton Gate. - Definitely, never wanted to leave

New robin badge. - Yes

Red and white kits at home and white and black away. - Yes

Stay as the robins. - Obviously

Safe standing at AG or AV. - Obviously

The away fans to be in the Atyeo. - Would be brilliant

Archived