IGNORED

Basso

sglosbcfc

I have heard that he is going to be on trial at City. If he is 75% of the keeper he was a few seasons back he will be a great signing. Guess he must be close to forty now though!

I have heard that he is going to be on trial at City. If he is 75% of the keeper he was a few seasons back he will be a great signing. Guess he must be close to forty now though!

Both parties have moved on, we need to look to the furture and move on. Basso is the past.

As a coach or a player? Can't see him back as a player but if he has coaching ability and qualifications I can't think of a more motivational person.

I doubt there is any truth in his rumour though

As a coach or a player? Can't see him back as a player but if he has coaching ability and qualifications I can't think of a more motivational person.

I doubt there is any truth in his rumour though

I didn't consider the coaching role, but then again we took the Cardiff goalkeeping coach to replace Spink so that role is not available.

Does anyone know if he is still based reasonably locally? If he was then it might make sense to have him on non contract terms for pre season whilst the club look to sign new keepers. If he was able to demonstrate enough ability during that time then he might just get a deal. I know it doesn't often work bringing old players back, but I would love this to happen.

Archived