IGNORED

Joe Kinnear

glynriley

How long is the interview? Was listening to the snippets on talksport on the way in.....is it something I can listen to easily from the office, or does it drag on?

Anyone else get the feeling that he's just had the most realistic dream ever and thinks it's true? Very odd.....

How long is the interview? Was listening to the snippets on talksport on the way in.....is it something I can listen to easily from the office, or does it drag on?

Anyone else get the feeling that he's just had the most realistic dream ever and thinks it's true? Very odd.....

It's about 14 mins - and defo worth a listen!

How long is the interview? Was listening to the snippets on talksport on the way in.....is it something I can listen to easily from the office, or does it drag on? /quote]

Its about 10 to 15 mins. It is very funny if your not a newcastle fan. Sounds more of a comedy sketch than a real interview. He also said he won manager of the yr 3 times which wasnt picked up during the interview but geordies did afterwards. Hes only won it once. Said he brought certain players to the club last time when he didnt. Said he has no ego but then said any manager in the world would stop what they are doing and talk to him if he picked uo the phone to them.

Alan brazil this morning is actually questioning his mental health it was so bad.

Cheers fella.

Think he needs to work on his pronunciations. Didn't he call Nzogbia, Charles Insomnia during his last spell there!?

Pure comedy value! There's some real characters in the prem this year!

It's about 14 mins - and defo worth a listen!

Thanks guys - this may have to wait until lunchtime then, don't want to miss out on this

I think Alan Brazil is right, have to admit it crossed my mind too, and many others I suspect! Not a fan of Newcastle in the slightest, but you have to feel for them having that clown Ashley in charge. I've been critical of our board, but my God, we have it good compared to this lot!

Another footballing disaster waiting to happen!

Add to Di Canio / Holloway / Mourinho, the Premier league might actually be more exiting what happens off the pitch next season...

I was going to say something similar to this, then remembering his medical history, it could mean we watch Kinnear die in front of our eyes mid rant.

I particularly enjoyed his rant about how good he was at selling players, made it sound like he's the only manager to ever make profit on a player. The guy went on a rampage about how great he was and how he did a 'great job' last time around. He had 22% win percentage.

Refused to accept criticism of his credentials, saying he could "open the door to any manager in the world".

Said he had won three manager of the year awards, when he actually won one at Wimbledon in 1994.

Incorrectly said he had signed goalkeeper Tim Krul, who was brought to the club by Graeme Souness in 2005 .

Mispronounced several players' names, including calling Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias "Lambazi", Yohan Cabaye "Yohan Cabab" and Shola Ameobi "Shola Amamobi".

Think he may have actually lost the plot.

Mike Ashley is the ultimate Geordie troll.

From the rebranding of the stadium, cockney mafia, sacking of Hughton and now this!

Not forgetting the Wonga.com situation. Cisse & Tiote look like they will both refuse to wear it.

I genuinely think this man has a mental health problem and needs a support worker not a 3 year contract

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :worship2: :worship2: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I used to work with a lad who was a Newcastle fan, this sort of thing used to drive him nearly to tears

We were very understanding about it. By which I mean we ripped the p155 out of him mercilessly

On the SSN interview, he came across as pompous and arrogant... yesterday on the Talksport interview he just came as a total ****.

Thing is all football matters now go through him, whether is transfers or it seems picking the team and tactics. I can see Pardew walking in the not too distant future but hasn't he recently signed a 6 or 8 year contract?

On the SSN interview, he came across as pompous and arrogant... yesterday on the Talksport interview he just came as a total ****.

Thing is all football matters now go through him, whether is transfers or it seems picking the team and tactics. I can see Pardew walking in the not too distant future but hasn't he recently signed a 6 or 8 year contract?

Kinnear has probably been brought in to unsettle Pardew. Mike Ashley trying to force Pardew out as he can't afford to pay up his lengthy contract.

I like Pardew and he deserves better. But saying that he did sign the contract and isn't there a saying about if you lie down with the dog you get fleas. He will be eased out by being undermined and last man in usually survives in these cases.

I just read somewhere that if NUFC were a nation not a football club the world would be looking to the US to storm in and remove the evil dictator in charge!

I like Pardew and he deserves better. But saying that he did sign the contract and isn't there a saying about if you lie down with the dog you get fleas. He will be eased out by being undermined and last man in usually survives in these cases.

I just read somewhere that if NUFC were a nation not a football club the world would be looking to the US to storm in and remove the evil dictator in charge!

He will do everything in his power to get sacked and sue newcastle and I hope they do they deserve to be taken to the cleaners

Archived