IGNORED

Massive Club... Sleeping Giant?

fka dagest

yeah, you could argue for a city the size of Bristol both teams should do better.

agree with all of these.

Preston? Have u been to Preston?? It is between Wigan, Blackpool and Oldham. There are far too many teams competing for fans in that neck of the woods, so no sorry they are sleeping midgets; no offence to vertically challenged people.

Don't get why people are listing the biggest clubs in the world, that's irrelevant.

Surely, a sleeping giant is one that (if successful), could then go on to be a...giant. For me, that does not make Preston a sleeping giant, no matter how successful they have been in the past. Their fanbase and catchment area is just too small. Wolves and Sheffield United? Possibly, I don't know enough about their area's tbh. I think both Bristol clubs are potential sleeping giants for sure. 2 lower league clubs in a city of a million people? That has to be worth something.

Sleeping Giant...... Such a ridiculous phrase used in football.

A club deserves to be where they are, history is history.

Wolves are a very big club, so are Sheffield United but neither are sleeping giants. No club is a sleeping giant imo.

contradicted yourself a bit there

In the 4 main countries of European Football, I will say that Madrid, Munich, Man Utd and Milan are the most decorated and financially powerful.

All powerhouses.

So Madrid, Munich, Man U & Milan...... Hmm.... so if we rebrand as Mbristol Mcity we stand a chance....?!?

Archived