IGNORED

Carey Signs 1Yr Deal

westonred

Good news, his experience and love for the club will be vital within an inexperienced, young squad. Still more than capable of defending at League 1 level in my opinion.

This.

Don't worry though we will have the same old people on here constantly moaning until they are blue in the face trying to convince others of their opinions.

One Louis Carey.

This.

Don't worry though we will have the same old people on here constantly moaning until they are blue in the face trying to convince others of their opinions.

One Louis Carey.

I don't constantly moan I'm very positive about the club :)

I don't constantly moan I'm very positive about the club :)

Haha not you Monk. I know you have your reservations about Carey. But there are some on here who really can't let it go.

I don't see it as a problem but for all those that will moan it was SoD that wanted Louis to stay on. If everyone is excited about the current dealings in the transfer market then they should at least trust SoD's judgement on this one :)

I was right again, probably still be told I know nothing though.

Louis, keep your fitness please sir.

You know nothing!

In all seriousness, for some reason people seem to think the amount of posts someone has dictates how knowledgeable they are and how much they know about the goings on of the club ;)

This.

One Louis Carey.

I doubt it.........until talk gets underway of another extension at the end of the season.

Let's hope he makes a notable contribution to a successful season for BCFC - it's the club that counts after all, not individuals.

I doubt it.........until talk gets underway of another extension at the end of the season.

Let's hope he makes a notable contribution to a successful season for BCFC - it's the club that counts after all, not individuals.

Let it go Noggers :)

There won't be an extension beyond this season and even so it was SoD who wanted Carey to stay on, not the club.

In all seriousness, for some reason people seem to think the amount of posts someone has dictates how knowledgeable they are and how much they know about the goings on of the club ;)

You could have a point there.

I have managed 317 posts (including this one) since dropping off of Bob back in December last and the vast majority of those are still inane lunacy.

Archived