IGNORED

On Paper We Should Go Up In 1St Or 2Nd

Robin 101

a lot of those 'caliber of players' relegated us? with a complete mix around in our back 5, it will take time to gel. If we finish between 10th and 14th it'll be a very good season, 15th and 17th will be a good season. Anything above 10th and i'd take right now without playing a game. I think you might be over rating a lot of our players, where was davies last game of season? watching derby, that's how interested he was. Baldock cannot score to save his life, where else will the goals come from? I think you'll have a big shock come september when we are lying around 14th.

"15th and 17th will be a good season"??????

I really, really......really think you should change your username

Haha, the lad has only said on paper we have got one of the best teams on the league!!! I for one think he is correct, but as we know football isn't played on paper, a phrase that I've seen kicked around this thread. On paper we should be up there, but obviously it also depends on a billion other factors ie Formations against teams, fitness levels, injuries, team bonding etc etc etc... The list is endless, but the OP is right, we have got a very strong team going into this season. Really wish people would just lay off people on this forum and not try and act "The Big-um". Why is this forum so full of one-upmanship?

Archived