IGNORED

Jet Deal Off

Eagle Eyed

he's had plenty of chances over the last 3 years and only produced in 2 matchs Milwall away and leeds away he's had 65 appearances for us ffs

I'm not trying to say he has been a success by any means and I have been just as disappointed and irritated by him as everyone else, but it does make me laugh when people blindly say things like 'he's never had a good game' or 'he's only produced in 2 matches'.

He has clearly played well more than two times and he was an excellent and influential part in our good run after McInnes got the job. Away at West Ham was his best performance in a City shirt by quite some distance in my opinion and yet that hasn't even counted in the two good performances you are willing to give him.

I'm not trying to say he has been a success by any means and I have been just as disappointed and irritated by him as everyone else, but it does make me laugh when people blindly say things like 'he's never had a good game' or 'he's only produced in 2 matches'.

He has clearly played well more than two times and he was an excellent and influential part in our good run after McInnes got the job. Away at West Ham was his best performance in a City shirt by quite some distance in my opinion and yet that hasn't even counted in the two good performances you are willing to give him.

no he really hasn't, and in the good run McInnes had it was Cisse and Bikey that were the main reason not kilkenny,

As for West Ham away Fontaine was the best player on the pitch that day closely followed by Nyatanga and James who were all equally good that day, all I rmember from kilkenny was him hitting the post and not much else

3 stand out performances then? Excellent and influential.....never heard anybody go that far!

Like him as footballer or not, he has not performed well for the majority of the time whilst he has been with us.

He could be a part of SODs plans for the upcoming season, we know he is a player he likes and the way he plays does lend itself to a possesion game. If he does feature then he gets another chance like anyone else. Based on previous times i have seen him play....waste of space.

no he really hasn't, and in the good run McInnes had it was Cisse and Bikey that were the main reason not kilkenny,

As for West Ham away Fontaine was the best player on the pitch that day closely followed by Nyatanga and James who were all equally good that day, all I rmember from kilkenny was him hitting the post and not much else

Well bearing in mind Bikey wasn't even at the club in the period I was on about as I said 'good run after McInnes got the job' I would have to say that Kilkenny was probably more of a reason for our good form that a guy who was sitting on the bench for Burnley. Shock horror. Monkeh doesn't understand a post, but replies to it regardless.

Yes Fontaine and Nyatanga were superb at Upton Park. I'm not sure why that means Kilkenny couldn't have also played well? Just like all of our good play around that time, everything good we did with the ball that night went through Kilkenny.

3 stand out performances then? Excellent and influential.....never heard anybody go that far!

Like him as footballer or not, he has not performed well for the majority of the time whilst he has been with us.

He could be a part of SODs plans for the upcoming season, we know he is a player he likes and the way he plays does lend itself to a possesion game. If he does feature then he gets another chance like anyone else. Based on previous times i have seen him play....waste of space.

I don't particularly like him and of course he hasn't performed in the vast majority of his time here. As I said, he has disappointed and irritated me greatly.

Of course he has played well more than three times though. Has he played well anywhere near often enough? Of course not, my point was how random numbers are just plucked out the air. Somebody the other day said he has never played well for us, Monken said he has played well twice and now you seem to say he has played well three times. All of these are obviously harsh.

In the run of games just after McInnes took over I fully stand by my comments that he was excellent and he did greatly influence the football we played.

Well bearing in mind Bikey wasn't even at the club in the period I was on about as I said 'good run after McInnes got the job' I would have to say that Kilkenny was probably more of a reason for our good form that a guy who was sitting on the bench for Burnley. Shock horror. Monkeh doesn't understand a post, but replies to it regardless.

Yes Fontaine and Nyatanga were superb at Upton Park. I'm not sure why that means Kilkenny couldn't have also played well? Just like all of our good play around that time, everything good we did with the ball that night went through Kilkenny.

I don't particularly like him and of course he hasn't performed in the vast majority of his time here. As I said, he has disappointed and irritated me greatly.

Of course he has played well more than three times though. Has he played well anywhere near often enough? Of course not, my point was how random numbers are just plucked out the air. Somebody the other day said he has never played well for us, Monken said he has played well twice and now you seem to say he has played well three times. All of these are obviously harsh.

In the run of games just after McInnes took over I fully stand by my comments that he was excellent and he did greatly influence the football we played.

Well considering we weren't really on a good run at that point as we were bottom going into the west ham game after only 15 games had passed and on the back 1 win in 10 games including 7 defeats , I assumed you meant the good run which saw us stayed up at the end of the season which bikey and cisses were the main players in

Well considering we weren't really on a good run at that point as we were bottom going into the west ham game after only 15 games had passed and on the back 1 win in 10 games including 7 defeats , I assumed you meant the good run which saw us stayed up at the end of the season which bikey and cisses were the main players in

I'm not sure we have been good enough the last few years to not count 4 wins and 2 draws (Barnsley, West Ham, Burnley, Millwall, Southampton and Watford) as a good run.

Bearing in mind Kilkenny only played in 2? of our 8 game unbeaten run at the end of the season it would have been a little difficult for me to argue he could take any real credit there.

Archived