IGNORED

Nyatanga

City As F

Glad to see this. Last season had too many painful memories at the back and we need a fresh start with fresh players. Otherwise the first time we go a goal down heads will drop and everyone including the defence will be expecting the worst.

Good riddance, would be an embarrasement in the Downs league, utter sh*&te player, Goodbye, now I will ge a ST, hope Fontaine follows suit.

2 players that contributed largely to our relegation.

Nyatanga had a fairly successful spell under SOD. Don't even try to lump him in with Fontaine because they were leagues apart in performances. He is good enough to play in the Championship despite what you think.

Nyatanga had a fairly successful spell under SOD. Don't even try to lump him in with Fontaine because they were leagues apart in performances. He is good enough to play in the Championship despite what you think.

Agree, i swear people watch the games with their eyes shut... Nyatanga is twice the player Fonts is, no contest! would of much rather we kept him and got rid of Fonts personally!

Nyatanga - international with 34 caps at the age of 24......Don't think there will be many players with that level of experience playing at our level next year regardless of who their international club is.

Ok nobody really came out of last season with much credit but some of the rubbish written about him on here really makes me wonder. Not the most gifted player but never hid, had a great attitude and was a good professional for us.

Think he will go on to better things to be honest.

I'd have Tanga over Fontaine any day of the week.

Both suffered poor performances last season, however on a number of occasions Fontaine just came across as total unprofessional, that hasn't been lost on me or others no doubt.

Tanga suffered with form, but was always a player who gave his best even if at time he was having a mare, he'd fight to put it right.

Tangs was a victim of our insatiable need to always find a scapegoat.
He is one that needs confidence to show his class and SOD would have made him into a very good asset for this club.
Cant believe he is only 24, big loss in my opinion.

Typically Tangs was just starting to show his ability. Our failure to able to control matches put our defenders under intense pressure and made them look worse than they are. Tangs would have been a real asset in league one. I'm sure he'll get a decent club.

I hope he's doesn't find a club..

I've never liked him personally...

What's he done to you? Sh1t in one of your sandwiches?

He's played ok of late but hasn't made a real impact of lived up to his potential. Distribution poor. Can't say I'm sad to see him go. Probably best for both parties.

Nyatanga has been shit for most of the 3 years he's been with us. He's had a few good weeks under SOD and now everyone thinks we should have kept him as he's improving?! Mental. He was on big wages, had no composure and never looked strong enough. Fontaine was bl00dy awful last season, but prior to that he's outcompeted Nyatanga in every previous season. The only reason Lewin looked better than Fonts last season was because Fonts was so poor. Good luck to him and all that, but I'm more than happy for Nyatanga to move on

He was offered a contract, he chose not to take it up. If the club really wanted to keep him they would have given him a fair contract (I'm not saying they didn't) and they wouldn't have bought other players in.

From what I know about another player, contract negotiations started last September/October, yes with Del, yes before relegation! maybe Nyatanga was the same. The club must have had indication he wasn't signing. It certainly wasn't the suddenness of it happening yesterday. If we really wanted him he would still be here.

A lot of harsh comments!

I never thought Nyatanga was good enough but that doesn't make him a bad person! I think his departure is the right decision for all concerned, but it's out of order for people to say they hope he doesn't get another club. I for one wish him all the best and hope he finds another club where he can rebuild his confidence and have a good career. That is all.

Archived