IGNORED

Is There A Market For Foam Hands?

Anyone over the age of 12 with foam hands, wigs and especially, jesters hats, should be bull whipped and placed in stocks on College Green for public ridicule and humiliation.

I misread that as stockings...... probably because I read whipped before hand.

Anyone over the age of 12 with foam hands, wigs and especially, jesters hats, should be bull whipped and placed in stocks on College Green for public ridicule and humiliation.

Sounds like a Jimmy Saville party at the Beeb , or an MP's lads get together!!

Can we start with Mr Red Trousers?

Foam Hands ...its not easy getting to grips with this idea, if you're gonna nail it I'd imagine it would be neccesary to work hand in glove with the club, hopefully someone at AG will point you in the right direction... even then it might be difficult drawing up an agreement not to mention the foreseable problems of signing any contracts, maybe a gentlemans handshake would surfice although even the firmness of such a 'shake on it' deal would be doubtful, good luck though if you do get the thumbs-up.

Hopefully it wont be too long before we can wave goodbye to league one :sub: & get back up where we belong... :fingerscrossed:

BCFC Always Believe.

ps... not sure if China's a good idea, I'd stick with foam. :)

Foam Hands ...its not easy getting to grips with this idea, if you're gonna nail it I'd imagine it would be neccesary to work hand in glove with the club, hopefully someone at AG will point you in the right direction... even then it might be difficult drawing up an agreement not to mention the foreseable problems of signing any contracts, maybe a gentlemans handshake would surfice although even the firmness of such a 'shake on it' deal would be doubtful, good luck though if you do get the thumbs-up.

Hopefully it wont be too long before we can wave goodbye to league one :sub: & get back up where we belong... :fingerscrossed:

BCFC Always Believe.

ps... not sure if China's a good idea, I'd stick with foam. :)

If the Club don't back it then I cannot do it, it really is as simple as that.

:-D

Archived