IGNORED

Is There A Market For Foam Hands?

If I see a grown man with a foam hand on I shall be shoving the big foam finger up the owners ass.

Bet you would like to wear a stupid red & white wig as well.

up the owners asses what? BTW nowadays cars are the preferred form of transport (unless you happen to be George Ferguson),

It isn't bought for life.

Imagine going out having a pint and a laugh, you buy a foam hand in the moment, also you have the fixture listing so can make some.

You have a pint before a match, but you don't get so drunk you buy the rival teams foam hand and then go in the away stand.

Foam hands only seem to work in American sports but American sports do more free giveaways. In NBA playoffs for example my favourite team (Indiana) put free t-shirts on every seat in the arena for fans to wear to it was colour coded around the entire court. Wouldn't catch any football team doing that.

Foam hands only seem to work in American sports but American sports do more free giveaways. In NBA playoffs for example my favourite team (Indiana) put free t-shirts on every seat in the arena for fans to wear to it was colour coded around the entire court. Wouldn't catch any football team doing that.

What is your opinion on foam hands?

I think I bought one once, or was given it. Used it to sit on when we had the old wooden seats in the Dolman. Left it at home after that, more trouble than it was worth, but for one match it was useful in making my seat comfy!

Is there a market for foam hands?

Yes, you see them all over the countryside these days. They're called Foamers Markets.

It's Ok, I've got my coat on and am just leaving.

Anyone over the age of 12 with foam hands, wigs and especially, jesters hats, should be bull whipped and placed in stocks on College Green for public ridicule and humiliation.

You forgot the face paints.

Archived