IGNORED

Is There A Market For Foam Hands?

I thought this was the drink talking when you started last night, but fair play you're still at it! Or are you still on the jaagers now? Vodka for breakfast?

Been up Bemmy Witherspoon for breakfast.

Also when I woke up to an untitled spreadsheet with a random username in a column marked 'uncop' and two notices of failed email deliveries I know I was in trouble. :laugh:.

But looking over it now does seem do able.

Been up Bemmy Witherspoon for breakfast.

Also when I woke up to an untitled spreadsheet with a random username in a column marked 'uncop' and two notices of failed email deliveries I know I was in trouble. :laugh:.

But looking over it now does seem do able.

Credit to you for having such brainwaves when your p*ssed. All I can usually think about is how to sneak into urban tiger without anyone I know spotting me

The Apprentice was more to blame then intelligence.

I reckoned the boys team would have had a better chance on last night's Apprentice if they had tried selling foam hands, rather than the poncey ceramics they went for.

If the Club don't back it then I cannot do it, it really is as simple as that.

:-D

...de-feet-ist attitude, you cant just wave goodbye to your dreams, hey, theres a rugby club coming your way soon could give them a try, and a basketball team thats about to hit the local bigtime they'd likely be cock-a-hoop for 'em, or foam racing cars they should go well... maybe something for the sport lovin husbands wife -Foam (insert sport/team here) Washing Up Gloves.

Back to de-feet-ism - hows about Red'nWhite foam shoe/trainer/boot covers slip em over your shoes bit of elastic under the soles and foam team colours of choice on top ... you could sell hand & foot sets too... go get 'em CA :)

Archived