IGNORED

When Will We Be Promoted?

Randy Marsh

When Will We Be Promoted?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/110476-when-will-city-go-up/#entry331628

This was the aim. Knew I could rely on them. They're so ******* backward.

EDIT - I don't know how to link on my phone.

And that's why I was against this. Because the idiots think we look arrogant!!

This is one of the problems with our fanbase, we have a bit of positivity pre season and it turns into full blown arrogance!

There are 24 clubs in League One and we've just rebuilt! We still may have some more players coming and going, they are young and will take time to gel and develop into a team capable of playing the football that SOD likes his teams to play so the idea that we're a shoo in for promotion is just expecting too much too soon. We may achieve promotion but it's more than likely it will not be this season.

I'm all for optimism but I think expecting promotion is only going to ruin a lot of the expectations and leave the fans resenting SOD before he and the club have had a real chance to turn the club around and get it going forward with some real momentum.

Spot on, well said

But you all DO think you'll be promoted next season don't you? Just a matter of when. You might try to play it cool but that's what you think.

I don't think you will. If it's any consolation I don't think you'll go down either :clap:

No. No, we don't.

Enjoy the Premiershit. Should suit your plastic club down to the ground... :yes:

But you all DO think you'll be promoted next season don't you? Just a matter of when. You might try to play it cool but that's what you think.

I don't think you will. If it's any consolation I don't think you'll go down either :clap:

Not at all. Read the various threads on it

At least we haven't wanked £9m on a 20 year old. Dear God.....is that the best you can do?

If its any consolation I don't think you'll win the Premiership, but I think you'll be somewhere handy to coming straight back down. Maybe look to what Swansea done, we know we're rebuilding right now, but it must bug the shit out of you seeing your nearest and dearest winning at Wembley and playing in europe

Archived