IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Player Gary Kenneth Has A Naughty Missus

Brizzle Jordan

A woman defrauds the benefits system to the tune of over £13000. Gets caught and has to do 200 hours service. That makes over £65 an hour in my books. She got off light. No small wonder I pay so much blinking tax. That is the bit that gets me spitting feathers. Don't give a monkey about the husbands pub footy team............. ;)

A woman defrauds the benefits system to the tune of over £13000. Gets caught and has to do 200 hours service. That makes over £65 an hour in my books. She got off light. No small wonder I pay so much blinking tax. That is the bit that gets me spitting feathers. Don't give a monkey about the husbands pub footy team............. ;)

Doesn't she have to pay the £13000 back?

Naming and shaming works - I'd like to know if I live next door to a convicted thief or rapist or whatever.

I don't get people defending a thief - I suppose its a sub-culture or something.

More like stirs a load of s-it up for nothing, who gives a flying about Kenneths bint, MPs on the fiddle make what she has done look like a drop in the ocean.

Ah. Thats ok then.

I was right - a sub-culture that condones thieving off the state.

i don't think anyone condones it mate, it's more like a built in knowledge to the uneducated left wing types. for every one of the "scum" that want to get a job and work, there are at least 2 of the "blair was in charge while i was at school" idiots who will happily milk the system now.

i'd like to say that pehaps this country might learn but over history, i'm convinced that we don't. things can change tho, perhaps, perhaps city might get to the prem in 3 years.

Archived