IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Player Gary Kenneth Has A Naughty Missus

Brizzle Jordan

Imagine the shame, embarrassment and disgust when they left court.....after it had been revealed Kenneth plays for Bristol Rovers....

To those defending her public outing - direct it at the BBC as they clearly felt her defrauding of the state newsworthy. She was being paid the equivalent of a 16k a year job for doing nothing. She deserves all she gets.

Why not name and shame anyone who commits any offence.

Hands up who has downloaded a film/music or game from an illegal torrent, got into an event on a child's/student ticket because they look younger than they actually are, driven over the speed limit, had a drink over the limit, got into a scrap/incited violence at a football match, took a day of work claiming to be ill when all you wanted was a day off to get to a game, I could go on..

I'm not saying what she did was ok, but some of the holier than thou shit is cringe worthy, get a life.

Why not name and shame anyone who commits any offence.

Hands up who has downloaded a film/music or game from an illegal torrent, got into an event on a child's/student ticket because they look younger than they actually are, driven over the speed limit, had a drink over the limit, got into a scrap/incited violence at a football match, took a day of work claiming to be ill when all you wanted was a day off to get to a game, I could go on..

I'm not saying what she did was ok, but some of the holier than thou shit is cringe worthy, get a life.

I'm reporting you to the police for all of the above!

I hope the theiving cow has to pay it all back. I got my yearly bonus at work the other day and didn't see any of it due to scum like her.

Anyway shouldn't we show Kenneth himself a little more respect!? According to the jock he is the Scottish version of Franco Baresi!

BRING BACK THE JOCK!!!!

Not me, but, to call me a person I disagree with because this is just mud slinging of the worst type, and because it happens to be Rovers related is worthy of posting up here. It shows you and yours as being a bit like those that read the Mail, quick to condemn others and yet of course they are without fault.

For the record I don't claim a penny in benefits, I have served in the forces, and have had short spells of unemployment. But I don't see myself as the arbitrator of decency and justified in condemning others like you, you must be a bit special in Barrs Court and surrounding area.

Good Lad.

You pop up in all sorts of threads like some sort of moral guardian, telling people what they should and shouldnt say.

So yeah, too be honest im not sure a hypocritical nause like you is in a posistion to comment.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-23198883

He's a shocking footballer, she's a shocking citizen.

They both suit BRFC.

Its a bit rich criticising benefit cheats on this forum when the vast majority of your support hails from the benefit cheating capital of Bristol. Talk about pots and kettles. What was even funnier was the first response. "Classy" I believe someone wrote.

I seem to remember driving past that Sh!t hole the 3 Lions before your last home game and there were some of South Bristol's finest dames with "City as F*£k" printed on there shirts. Wow!

City are Fu£k£d would have been more appropriate..

Its a bit rich criticising benefit cheats on this forum when the vast majority of your support hails from the benefit cheating capital of Bristol. Talk about pots and kettles. What was even funnier was the first response. "Classy" I believe someone wrote.

I seem to remember driving past that Sh!t hole the 3 Lions before your last home game and there were some of South Bristol's finest dames with "City as F*£k" printed on there shirts. Wow!

What a James Blunt you are!

Hahahahahahaha it's funny because you've changed 'as' to 'are' then added 'ed' to the end of '****' to make it sound like we are all poor.

goodfellas-laughing.gif

Nibble......**** off. You've got your own forum

What is it with the Gash having to tuck their blouses in on every thread on here this week?

Is it years being firmly stuck in our shadow that has caused such bitterness? Or is it because we are bigger, better, more successful, have at least twice as many supporters, have a better stadium, training facilities, academy, coaching staff, manager, chairman, potential new stadia, etc, etc? Or are you just naturally angry?

Is it years being firmly stuck in our shadow that has caused such bitterness? Or is it because we are bigger, better, more successful, have at least twice as many supporters, have a better stadium, training facilities, academy, coaching staff, manager, chairman, potential new stadia, etc, etc? Or are you just naturally angry?

To be fair 'having a better stadium' does depend on how our redevelopment/new build goes verses theirs. So they might end up playing is a slightly more modern stadia before us, but on the other hand they'll be tenants forever. I can't see them being able to pull memorial style shenanigans on UWE.

She was close to prison mind. Judge pretty much said tge fact she had kids and a job saved her.

Very highly unlikely she would go down for that amount, there is a justice scale re the amount involved. £20,000 grand plus down here before it would even go to Crown Court.

To be fair 'having a better stadium' does depend on how our redevelopment/new build goes verses theirs. So they might end up playing is a slightly more modern stadia before us, but on the other hand they'll be tenants forever. I can't see them being able to pull memorial style shenanigans on UWE.

Lord honestly get a grip! is this the best you can do? You talk about our Shenanigans? may I remind you of 1982 and the events of your club?

The UWE will be built before the Ashton gate redevelopment, but even tho Ashton gate will be 4000 larger than the UWE after both have been built the UWE will be hands down the better long term location for a 2015/16 onwards footballing arena.It can be built further ( laugh all you want,I know you will ) which the gate cannot be .The AV project was your first choice and no one with any sense on here would say otherwise. I think it is good that you get the chance to keep you ground with all of its history ( such as it is )compared to building a brand new stadium somewhere else,honestly.I would much rather see the gas playing at a 30k Eastville stadium/mem then the UWE but it cannot be argued with the Gas board on this one and how Higgs has put Lansdown to shame given his background in construction.

Lord honestly get a grip! is this the best you can do? You talk about our Shenanigans? may I remind you of 1982 and the events of your club?

The UWE will be built before the Ashton gate redevelopment, but even tho Ashton gate will be 4000 larger than the UWE after both have been built the UWE will be hands down the better long term location for a 2015/16 onwards footballing arena.It can be built further ( laugh all you want,I know you will ) which the gate cannot be .The AV project was your first choice and no one with any sense on here would say otherwise. I think it is good that you get the chance to keep you ground with all of its history ( such as it is )compared to building a brand new stadium somewhere else,honestly.I would much rather see the gas playing at a 30k Eastville stadium/mem then the UWE but it cannot be argued with the Gas board on this one and how Higgs has put Lansdown to shame given his background in construction.

Very highly unlikely she would go down for that amount, there is a justice scale re the amount involved. £20,000 grand plus down here before it would even go to Crown Court.

Fair. I was just going on what judge was quoted as saying. Did think 13k or whatever it was was a little low for prison when you read of others getting off prison for alot more than that.

Here we go 1982, that the best you got gashead?

Knob off yeah, she stole our monies, that's including yours and loads of others. yes this shouldn't be on a forum, but its ok we are just laughing at you and your kind, I fully expect if this happened to one of our players missus it would be allover your forum, a forum I wouldn't go near, shut the door on your way out, byeeeeeeeeeeee

Archived