IGNORED

Bristol Rovers Player Gary Kenneth Has A Naughty Missus

Brizzle Jordan

Here we go 1982, that the best you got gashead?

Knob off yeah, she stole our monies, that's including yours and loads of others. yes this shouldn't be on a forum, but its ok we are just laughing at you and your kind, I fully expect if this happened to one of our players missus it would be allover your forum, a forum I wouldn't go near, shut the door on your way out, byeeeeeeeeeeee

In that case Trashton should be full of laughter, merriment and pointing fingers every home game. Oh, if only you understood irony. But then perhaps not, this forum wouldn't be half as much fun.

Is it years being firmly stuck in our shadow that has caused such bitterness? Or is it because we are bigger, better, more successful, have at least twice as many supporters, have a better stadium, training facilities, academy, coaching staff, manager, chairman, potential new stadia, etc, etc? Or are you just naturally angry?

It's a good job you follow City, because you are so full of Sh!t. Where is the bitterness and jealousy in my post? its called a wind-up. Deary me.

It's a good job you follow City, because you are so full of Sh!t. Where is the bitterness and jealousy in my post? its called a wind-up. Deary me.

There are people that can help, you know? Don't die a bitter man, however impossible that may be for a gashead.

You are right though, it is a good job I am a City fan - the alternative is frightening......

Archived