IGNORED

How Far Is Bristol From Europe>

Saintees!

No......just pissed of with the Lomas/Millwall shit. We have qualified, with an average attendance of around 3500,two seasons in a row for Europe. Granted we may only last one game but that is one hell of an achievement ...so for Bristol city fans to bullshit Lomas for that, given that teams with history like Aberdeen, Dundee United , Rangers etc. have done little is some going.

Incidentally..Aberdeen fans are positive about mcinnes. I am sorry he didn't work out for you lot...but he is young, relatively inexperienced but learning. I would look to your players and board first,

now i'll ******* off.

No......just pissed of with the Lomas/Millwall shit. We have qualified, with an average attendance of around 3500,two seasons in a row for Europe. Granted we may only last one game but that is one hell of an achievement ...so for Bristol city fans to bullshit Lomas for that, given that teams with history like Aberdeen, Dundee United , Rangers etc. have done little is some going.

Incidentally..Aberdeen fans are positive about mcinnes. I am sorry he didn't work out for you lot...but he is young, relatively inexperienced but learning. I would look to your players and board first,

now i'll ******* off.

Please sod off, that is all rubbish. You have a really poor league and that's why you get to Europe.

McInnes, Clarkson, Johnson, Foster etc all prove you're teams aren't good enough for the Championship.

Lomas has signed awful players whose been released from clubs for a reason.

Please sod off, that is all rubbish. You have a really poor league and that's why you get to Europe.

McInnes, Clarkson, Johnson, Foster etc all prove you're teams aren't good enough for the Championship.

Lomas has signed awful players whose been released from clubs for a reason.

The EPL would not like Celtic and Rangers as their supports would dwarf the so called large English teams. It is self preservation and explains the rotten state of football in Britain.

The EPL would not like Celtic and Rangers as their supports would dwarf the so called large English teams. It is self preservation and explains the rotten state of football in Britain.

We don't want Celtic and Rangers due to you're in Scotland!!!!

You want independence and to be in the English league? HAHA.

And dwarf? You're only bring 1,800 fans here on saturday.

If we were in the SPL we'd probably get into Europe.

Also this whole Rangers/Celtic being good in the prem, they'd be like Newcastle, also probably wouldn't be able to afford much due to not being in Champions League every season as they usually were before. No players would really want to go to Scotland, the only reason I'd sign for a Scottish team would be to play in the champions league.

We don't want Celtic and Rangers due to you're in Scotland!!!!

You want independence and to be in the English league? HAHA.

And dwarf? You're only bring 1,800 fans here on saturday.

Who said I want independence? Not me! And it must cost a lot to get to Bristol. how many fans would you take to Glasgow??? Celtic and Rangers easily have some of the biggest attendances in Britain, at home Rangers get more than 40, 000, even in the third division. Tell me when did Bristol City last have more than 40 000?

Who said I want independence? Not me! And it must cost a lot to get to Bristol. how many fans would you take to Glasgow??? Celtic and Rangers easily have some of the biggest attendances in Britain, at home Rangers get more than 40, 000, even in the third division. Tell me when did Bristol City last have more than 40 000?

When did I say Bristol City is bigger than Rangers??

I'm sorry but you really must be on a different planet...

You believe that Celtic/Rangers have bigger fanbases (that would 'dwarf' epl teams) than Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham?

Behave

I'm sorry but you really must be on a different planet...

You believe that Celtic/Rangers have bigger fanbases (that would 'dwarf' epl teams) than Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham?

Behave

Certainly vey possible.

When did I say Bristol City is bigger than Rangers??

Never said that. Germany is much bigger than GB and can accommodate all their teams. Britain is shortsighted in it's football development. It is easy to see. look at major tournaments, prices, quality....Germany is leading the way with Spain up there.

Never said that. Germany is much bigger than GB and can accommodate all their teams. Britain is shortsighted in it's football development. It is easy to see. look at major tournaments, prices, quality....Germany is leading the way with Spain up there.

How would Celtic and Rangers improve the major tournaments and quality?

Celtic is a lower Prem/High Championship team.

Rangers is lower Championship/League 1 team.

How would Celtic and Rangers improve the major tournaments and quality?

Celtic is a lower Prem/High Championship team.

Rangers is lower Championship/League 1 team.

Only on current budgets. With Prem money, there would be a difference. I think Arsenal etc. would not like it in the least with two rather large and well supported teams breathing down their necks.

Archived