IGNORED

How Far Is Bristol From Europe>

Saintees!

How would Celtic and Rangers improve the major tournaments and quality?

Celtic is a lower Prem/High Championship team.

Rangers is lower Championship/League 1 team.

And let's not forget...on a rather limited budget, celtic held Barca close in Barcelona and beat them at home. man u would consider that good going....not a Scottish team with limited funds.

And let's not forget...on a rather limited budget, celtic held Barca close in Barcelona and beat them at home. man u would consider that good going....not a Scottish team with limited funds.

Barnsley beat Chelsea and Liverpool in the FA cup a few years back........

One match means nothing.

Perth is in Australia, making Bristol significantly closer to Europe. Geography lesson over.

And the reason why McWinless is "doing well" at Aberdeen and failed miserably here, is blatantly obvious.........Scottish football is garbage!

For a small nation, we have done well. giving English football it's most successful manager(s) ever. And trust me, MCinnes career will NOT be defined by a short spell with a struggling championship team.

Is that an admission of defeat or that you can't find a good answer? or maybe it's more comfortable not to be asked to think?

No, it's a Bristol City forum and I shouldn't be spending my time answering to idiots like you who are only here to troll.

No, it's a Bristol City forum and I shouldn't be spending my time answering to idiots like you who are only here to troll.

Welcome to your narrow world. Not trolling.....just seeing if their was intelligence out there. see I was wrong, but that's OK.

Welcome to your narrow world. Not trolling.....just seeing if their was intelligence out there. see I was wrong, but that's OK.

How do you judge intelligence ? get off yer horse, some misserable **** plays good rackets for a few hours and you got the world at yer feet, piss off saintees, it's monday night and i'me tired, good luck fishing, yawn

When McInnes joined City most of us were pleased as we thought he was an up and coming manager. You fans came on here, you were welcome. It didn't work out, and for me I have no hard feelings as no doubt he did the best he could. St Johnstone are in Europe. Great, pleased for you but what the **** has it to do with us?

If you wife ran off with best mate, then he dumped her would you start giving him sh1t for it? Think you better think about why she left you. Same goes for your managers. They left because you're just not attractive or big enough to keep em regardless of the promise of a cheap night in a shit hotel in some former communist state in Europe once a year.

Good luck for the new season. ;)

Have just come to realise that forums are for the

So is that why you left the St.Johnstone forum and came here instead?

No...just a little pissed off with the anti-Lomas stuff. He did a great job with severely limited funds with a poorly supported team but managed to get into Europe. He gets slagged here because he has gone to a rival (Millwall) with a few cheap shots. that's fine, but I like guys who do well in tough circumstances and against the odds.

He's done well, he deserves credit. But hey, that French tennis player was ugly, and Murray is a miserable git.....me I prefer winners.

How do you judge intelligence ? get off yer horse, some misserable **** plays good rackets for a few hours and you got the world at yer feet, piss off saintees, it's monday night and i'me tired, good luck fishing, yawn

you're tired coz your fat.

Have just come to realise that forums are for the

No...just a little pissed off with the anti-Lomas stuff. He did a great job with severely limited funds with a poorly supported team but managed to get into Europe. He gets slagged here because he has gone to a rival (Millwall) with a few cheap shots. that's fine, but I like guys who do well in tough circumstances and against the odds.

He's done well, he deserves credit. But hey, that French tennis player was ugly, and Murray is a miserable git.....me I prefer winners.

Millwall aren't rivals. We just laugh at the incredibly poor signings. We know the English league, we know how bad the players are.

McInnes got you into Europe but he was dire here.

If you prefer winners get off here and go on the mighty Celtic forum then.

Millwall aren't rivals. We just laugh at the incredibly poor signings. We know the English league, we know how bad the players are.

McInnes got you into Europe but he was dire here.

If you prefer winners get off here and go on the mighty Celtic forum then.

He was dire...or your players and board were dire???? The jury is STILL out.

Really...thought the worst were the established players he kept on playing. Was baffled too by his team selections at times but I think there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. And SO'd has made some strange selections too ...and to be fair...your team seemed to lose fight towards the end of the season, unlike last season......

Really...thought the worst were the established players he kept on playing. Was baffled too by his team selections at times but I think there is more going on behind the scenes than we know. And SO'd has made some strange selections too ...and to be fair...your team seemed to lose fight towards the end of the season, unlike last season......

Foster. I need to say no more.

Why the **** have we still got random clueless jocks posting drivel on here? I thought we'd all recognised that scotch football is shite and moved on when we gave McInnes the heave ho and finally found a big enough bunch of mugs to sign Foster?

Rebuild the wall I say, let them keep their dire long ball shite in the safety of their own non league where we don't have to be subjected to it. Europe my arse, there are pub sides that quality for Europe from other third world nations too - it means nothing.

Why the **** have we still got random clueless jocks posting drivel on here? I thought we'd all recognised that scotch football is shite and moved on when we gave McInnes the heave ho and finally found a big enough bunch of mugs to sign Foster?

Rebuild the wall I say, let them keep their dire long ball shite in the safety of their own non league where we don't have to be subjected to it. Europe my arse, there are pub sides that quality for Europe from other third world nations too - it means nothing.

Ah the bitter response form a newly relegated side. It's Ok nibor...it will pass.......

Archived