IGNORED

Refreshments Got A Category 4 Scoring

charlie_adam_no1fan

One is the highest and five is the lowest in this particular case.

"One, the highest scoring grade, indicates that all of the benchmarking needs for that category have been met. A score of two suggests that some needs were met pro-actively or reactively. Three suggests that some needs were met reactively (following a question or a complaint). Four indicates that many needs were not met, while five shows that few, if any, needs were met at all."

"Refreshments was the one area where we scored poorly, with an unacceptable category four finish one of the worst four clubs in the division. We started to make some improvements towards the back end of last season, but there is a lot more still to be done in this area. Modern stadium facilities are a key part of this, and we will make sure that whether we relocate to Ashton Vale or stay at Ashton Gate, that we radically overhaul the quality and affordability of our catering."

I totally accept that we need to improve our catering, which is why I drew attention to the report in my blog. But in the interests of balance, I hope that people will read the whole report to see how well we did as a club in the other 5 key areas: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130711-dlblog-907412.aspx

This is not an attack against the club, it was done to start a conversation.

I cannot post up the link on my phone.

• Admin

I totally accept that we need to improve our catering, which is why I drew attention to the report in my blog. But in the interests of balance, I hope that people will read the whole report to see how well we did as a club in the other 5 key areas: http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130711-dlblog-907412.aspx

Very true, the club should be congratulated on the very good scores that it did achieve.

But one of the major problems for years has been the quality / price of items on offer.

A small improvement was made at the end of last season with the price of alcoholic drinks being set at £3, but the quality and prices for many other items are still and have been for a long time a major problem for the club - which is a shame when so much else is clearly done very well

So we scored well in other area's . Just really poorly on the food ..... moral of the story is .... never buy the shyte food on offer in our staduim ...... other than that enjoy your match day experience (and eat in the many local businesses in the area before or after the game .apart from the tobacco factory).....well thats what I do

So we scored well in other area's . Just really poorly on the food ..... moral of the story is .... never buy the shyte food on offer in our staduim ...... other than that enjoy your match day experience (and eat in the many local businesses in the area before or after the game .apart from the tobacco factory).....well thats what I do

It's not so much the food but the service etc

The catering has been overpriced and of poor quality ever since Lindleys took over which is approximately 8-10 years. Only recently has any attempt been made to improve things and that after numerous complaints from fans over the entire time of the Lindleys franchise.

Why has it taken so long?

The catering has been overpriced and of poor quality ever since Lindleys took over which is approximately 8-10 years. Only recently has any attempt been made to improve things and that after numerous complaints from fans over the entire time of the Lindleys franchise.

Why has it taken so long?

I thought Lindley Catering had only taken over a couple of years ago, didn't realise it was that long!

Thanks for the link Dave.

I don't use the catering at the club as I eat before the games. However, I think I would be more inclined to use it if prices were dropped, service improved and the queues were shorter (can't do much about this). I admit it's easy said than done, and I respect that City will try their best to improve catering.

I'm pleasently suprised with all other results though, especially the first impressions section.

Keep progressing! COYR!

I've never fancied eating anything at 3.45 in the afternoon before. Always tickles me why people que up for crap food at that time.

Do people not eat lunch? Or is it the beer munches?

What time is official lunch, I lost my official eating time rule book?

Mystifies me as well.

Why can't people can't go without a bit of grub or a drink between 3pm and 5pm ?

Seems a bit daft, queuing for gods knows how long for stuff I wouldn't give to the dog - and then complaining about it, then doing it again, and again. Just don't buy the rubbish and eat before or after the game. Or is that too simple ?

Takes all sorts I spose.

I know people who work saturday mornings and after a heavy Friday night crawl out of bed go straight to work then onto the football so it's the first time they get to eat but they don't eat at the ground.

Archived