IGNORED

England 2-3 Spain - Euro 2013 - Post Match Thread

Ian M

What a horrendous year of sport for a Bristol City fan.

Bristol City relegated

England mens seniors are rubbish

England under 21s are rubbish

England under 20s are rubbish

England female seniors are rubbish.

Please hurry up 2014. I'm sick of this year.

Despite England being unbeaten in 2013, including two matches against Brazil, technically the best team in the world right now (considering they beat Spain in the confeds cup) and beating them for the first time in 23 years. And the only team to beat them under Scolari's latest reign

People love to bash the national team, its ridiculous.

Despite England being unbeaten in 2013, including two matches against Brazil, technically the best team in the world right now (considering they beat Spain in the confeds cup) and beating them for the first time in 23 years. And the only team to beat them under Scolari's latest reign

In friendlies.

Competitions and competitive football is where it counts. We've had a shocker of a year, the results prove that.

You're deluded mate.

Every team in that Confed cup would beat England and surpass them technically, bar maybe Haiti.

In friendlies.

Competitions and competitive football is where it counts. We've had a shocker of a year, the results prove that.

We only played 2 competitive games so far this year, won 1 of them 8-0 and a tough draw away at what was the group leaders...

We're not world beaters, we aren't the best in the world of course not, so put some perspective in to the actual results.

Easy to say Brazil game was a friendly but they were preparing for the Confeds cup, they took it very seriously.

I don't think were doing that badly at all in the qualification for Brazil 2014, and have no doubt we will qualify top.

You're deluded mate.

Every team in that Confed cup would beat England and surpass them technically, bar maybe Haiti.

Where did I they wouldn't? What I did say was that we are the last team to beat Brazil. We also beat Spain last time we played them. England are damned if they do damned if they don't, if we'd lost to Brazil and SPain everyone would take delight from that, however we beat them and its "just a friendly".

Archived