IGNORED

Spike Aka Rod Stewart? Sky Advert (Merged)

ispep2012

lord redeye of knowitallshire on form again

Lord? Thanks - bur no thanks. Anyone who accepts these obsolete trinkets (such as Alan Sugar) displays what a leech and parasite they are - greed merchants as witnessed in the present Tory government.

do you have anything good or positive to say about anyone or anything

you do sound rather bitter about life

I love my partner family and friends and many other things in life (including BCFC).

You presume wrongly in your questioning only because I do not follow the culture you do.

Is that Stoney from Henbury? Now that guy is an alcoholic...

Sometimes this forum looks more like a network for Alcoholics Anonymous than football.

No he definitely is not, Stoney is from Whitchurch, originally from Knowle West, the same one who ran for Mayor of Bristol. He is a City supporting legend and a proper old man,loves you dad. :laugh:

Spike & Stoney are true characters, might not be everyone's cup of tea but the world would be a duller place without them, we need more of them, funny enough i saw stoney on the bus yesterday afternoon coming up the Wells Rd. looked like he had 1 cider too many, he looked fine in his City colours though and besides anyone from City's biggest heartland, KW, is fine by me, having you north Bristolians coming to AG once every 2 weeks is more than enough for me, you dirty Northern B******s! :boxing:

Spike & Stoney are true characters, might not be everyone's cup of tea but the world would be a duller place without them, we need more of them, funny enough i saw stoney on the bus yesterday afternoon coming up the Wells Rd. looked like he had 1 cider too many, he looked fine in his City colours though and besides anyone from City's biggest heartland, KW, is fine by me, having you north Bristolians coming to AG once every 2 weeks is more than enough for me, you dirty Northern B******s! :boxing:

Yeah? Do you want to make something of it soft lad? :laugh:!

Watch it you saucy Southern git! :sad26:

To avoid confusion - the Stone I am referring to is from Henbury - and is an alcoholic, domestic abuser and vile thug (one amongst many in the area and surrounding areas).

Have you ever thought about being a heel in wrestling? Youd be ace!

Archived