IGNORED

Rangers

CIDER NOT CIDRE

Not the best performance today, but in terms of atmosphere the Rangers fans were quality and their rendition of God Save The Queen was brilliant! Made the hairs on my neck stand on end when us in the Williams and the Rangers fans joined together in singing God Save The Queen! Created a pretty decent noise level! Well done Rangers fans, great atmosphere and good bit of banter.

Too much nationalistic rubbish, 10 German bombers as an example, but I will admit the rendition of GSTQ was fantastic, great to see Scottish fans wanting to get along with English fans.

PS: Did anyone see the size of that bloody steward walking along the EE, unbelievable!

I would love it if we can compete for the Blackthorn Cup next season, this time at Ibrox. Our following wouldn't be as big as Rangers obviously but I still think we would take decent numbers.

Ha. It would be an embarassment. We wouldn't take more than 1,000

I would love it if we can compete for the Blackthorn Cup next season, this time at Ibrox. Our following wouldn't be as big as Rangers obviously but I still think we would take decent numbers.

Would be well up for a return fixture next season if we are both sponsored by blackthorn again or if not have one anyway

Too much nationalistic rubbish, 10 German bombers as an example, but I will admit the rendition of GSTQ was fantastic, great to see Scottish fans wanting to get along with English fans.

PS: Did anyone see the size of that bloody steward walking along the EE, unbelievable!

I saw him walking past the away end on the way out fuc# me he was massive.

Interesting, as a Rangers fan I thought we did ok, but we have sold 3x the tickets for Sheffield. Given the fun so far if we played you again we would be in in 10s of thousands , so long as you deliver the weather x

Would love to play you again next year. I was disappointed with the city turn out though. Your fans were brilliant. Fair play and hope you managed to try the thatchers gold while you were here

He's usually in the EE seen him before not a pretty sight mind. He's also only got one eye.

Don't think I've ever seen him before, the guy who has one eye is a different person me thinks, spoke to him a few times, worked for about 40 clubs as a steward (or so he says).

Oh the fascinating life of a BCFC steward.

Not the best performance today, but in terms of atmosphere the Rangers fans were quality and their rendition of God Save The Queen was brilliant! Made the hairs on my neck stand on end when us in the Williams and the Rangers fans joined together in singing God Save The Queen! Created a pretty decent noise level! Well done Rangers fans, great atmosphere and good bit of banter.

Really pleased I didn't go.

Archived