IGNORED

Rangers

CIDER NOT CIDRE

Rangers fans were great, produced a top atmosphere. God save the Queen was really loud. Good day.

Too much nationalistic rubbish, 10 German bombers as an example, but I will admit the rendition of GSTQ was fantastic, great to see Scottish fans wanting to get along with English fans.

PS: Did anyone see the size of that bloody steward walking along the EE, unbelievable!

He was huge! I wouldn't get on the wrong side off him!

Too much nationalistic rubbish, 10 German bombers as an example, but I will admit the rendition of GSTQ was fantastic, great to see Scottish fans wanting to get along with English fans.

PS: Did anyone see the size of that bloody steward walking along the EE, unbelievable!

Yehhh I saw him! His jacket barely even made it over his shoulders! He'd be about as much use as a chocolate fireguard if there actually was trouble!

Why should the EE take note? The fans in there already sing chant and bounce.

More like take note tge rest of Ashton gate they is his to get behind your team.

The east end are piss poor in comparison and its no reflection on them either rangers just have a much bigger fan base! I wouldn't expect the east end to be as the rangers fans were!

Not the best performance today, but in terms of atmosphere the Rangers fans were quality and their rendition of God Save The Queen was brilliant! Made the hairs on my neck stand on end when us in the Williams and the Rangers fans joined together in singing God Save The Queen! Created a pretty decent noise level! Well done Rangers fans, great atmosphere and good bit of banter.

How long before all those sweaties are in the scout hall voting yes for independence, two faced *****. Bollox to them

How long before all those sweaties are in the scout hall voting yes for independence, two faced *****. Bollox to them

Every Rangers fan I've ever met has been bitterly opposed to independence, but in sure you know better :facepalm:

As we seem to be getting personal, I can assume you've cut a conveniant hole in that stuffed toy.

Put your night light on and go to bed

Sorry, but we all know that the Hedgehog cannot be bu99ered at all - a bit like most of the team last season.

Rangers is a unionist club... hence the singing of Rule Britannia and God Save The Queen and the British flags. So it is not them who will be voting for independance.

Rangers is a unionist club... hence the singing of Rule Britannia and God Save The Queen and the British flags. So it is not them who will be voting for independance.

Careful, Cider. He'll be insulting your hedgehog before you know it ;)

Do we really need that sectarian s++t in Bristol? Leave it in Belfast, Glasgow & Liverpool where it belongs.

If I may respectfully suggest that supporting the union, our armed forces, and , opposing the I ran away and the role the RC church want in our society is not sectarian.

You do have a point IMHO if you say it has no place in football grounds, many would agree with you.

It is also worth noting that many of these songs have been sung by Rangers fans for 100 years, its "just" our history and tradition.

I have heard City fans ( in the past) singing about Harry Roberts being the king cos he kills coppers, and some of the bile out of Man U and liverpool and Leeds makes one cringe.

Are we really worse than that ?

I have heard City fans ( in the past) singing about Harry Roberts being the king cos he kills coppers, and some of the bile out of Man U and liverpool and Leeds makes one cringe.

Are we really worse than that ?

Got me there, it happened in World Cup winning year and I've never heard that in the time I've been at Ashton Gate!

Fantastic rangers support - really odd I thought the younguns in Williams singing 'what the ****** hell is that at the dam busters???' Obviously not that well educated.

Whole lot of them were uneducated today in the Williams. Very disappointing.

"You bet you wish you were english"

It's clear they don't wish they were English, there proud to be British and don't want to be English.

Some of the chants from them were terrible.

in all fairness, i think we can all agree tht with the advances in science, religion will be written off within the next 100 years. until then, let's just laugh.

People have been saying that for 200 years, someone keeps forgetting to tell God.

I don't understand why rangers fans are any different to any other English team that's been to AG. They are pro British, so what, so is everyone else, maybe bar the sheep shaggers ... Yet people on here want to make heroes out of them.

Any different??? Colour noise numbers passion. Fans in therr park badge and scacf sellers around the ground. It like Ann asthmatic outside. In Clifton 24 hrs before kick off coaches in west street loads in the Langton BS4 coached the ground. Everyone else is not pro British. Lads who go up there says it's a culture that few pubs apart city are nowhere near.

Archived