IGNORED

Worst City Manager

Major Isewater

Far too many choices

But i give you Tony Useless at number 1

For his excellent rapport with the faithful,his unerring eye for an injured has been and a style of play that bored the living crap out of everyone.

I found this more amusing than the best city manager thread ,sorry .

Russell Osman must be number 1

I remember Lumsden Lumsden Lumsden OUT OUT OUT being quite loud when I was a nipper being extremely loud .....but for me, Wilson failed when it mattered.

Lumsden was Jordan's no 2 and as such wasn't any where near as charismatic as big Joe .could n't win really the club was in mourning after JJ p*ssed off to Hearts,he stepped up mistakenly to boss.He would n't let it lie.where is Lumsden now i ask ?...

I know dont bother guys

IMO my time of supporting city taking every think into acount.

1 Steve Coppell.

2 Derek McInnes Meant to be a grate up and coming manager and was said to have been on short list for West Brom.

3 Keith Millen one of the best number 2s.

4 Brian Tinnion IMO he took the job too soon.

Russell Osman must be number 1

We had one of our greatest games under Osman when we beat Liverpool at Anfield (after two home games)so he can not be classed as a bad manager but I would say that moving up from playing is not a good move for example Tinman.

Pulis without a doubt for me. Results wise it would be Tinnion but for the overall package Tiny Penis wins it hands down. Worst football I have ever seen in my time as a City fan. Plus the over paid journeymen on big deals. Awful. Just awful!

I guess we can't count Coppell in this? Due to being here such a short time? He also signed Albert which is better than anything Tiny Penis ever did.

The football under Osman was dreadful, but for me Pulis who in six months set our club back 3-4 years. Signing the likes of Holland, Jones, Beadle, Mortimer with the money we got for Akinbyi. Plus the fact the board appointed him instead of Moyes

I cannot believe anyone could look past Tony Pulis. We've all talked about agent Phillips, agent Clarkson,agent Akinde but he was the real agent.

He ripped this club apart from the inside and from the top down.He set us back absolute years and whats worse we had a cracking shortlist for that job too. Abolutely HATE the bloke

Archived