IGNORED

Worst City Manager

Major Isewater

I think you have to have a good look at the board(of the time) first before slating pulis

Yes the style of play was shocking but the had no support or help from the board

Your joking right??? 500k for Jones, 400k for Holland, 275k for Beadle, 300k for Mercer he was well backed just a shame he bought utter s***e

Pulis without a shadow of a doubt. Je wrecked this clubs with high end injury prone purchases.

Football was crap, seen worse. League position wasn't great, again seen worse. But it is my first sentence that makes him the worst for me. I guess you could have him joint with Coppell, who did pretty much the same thing.

In my time of supporting City the only 2 good managers we've had are Gary Johnson and Danny Wilson.

Keith Millen

Steve Coppell

Brian Tinnion

Derek McInnes

These 4 took the club backwards and fast.

Wilson played good football, but was an awful manager. No control over his squad, spent massively for the division, and we ended up with nothing other than one ldv win.

I have great memories of some of the games under him, some were fantastic. We also had some great runs. But at the end of the day he was just as much a failure as others you mention.

Pulis, without a shadow of a doubt. I'll always remember a 1-1 home draw with Cambridge when he took off Tinman and Greg Goodridge when they were the 2 best players on the pitch and the only two creating anything. I honestly believe he was trying to ruin the club, I doubt I'll ever dislike any City manager as much as that ****. Ruined this club and set it back years.

Millen, McInnes were dire and Tinman was poor, but I'm afraid I can't be too critical of a club legend who gave us many years of loyal service, and then did the honorable thing and resigned after the Swansea game.

Wilson played good football, but was an awful manager. No control over his squad, spent massively for the division, and we ended up with nothing other than one ldv win.

I have great memories of some of the games under him, some were fantastic. We also had some great runs. But at the end of the day he was just as much a failure as others you mention.

He made us into one of the better teams in our division. The others made us just poor predictable losers.

Pulis, without a shadow of a doubt. I'll always remember a 1-1 home draw with Cambridge when he took off Tinman and Greg Goodridge when they were the 2 best players on the pitch and the only two creating anything. I honestly believe he was trying to ruin the club, I doubt I'll ever dislike any City manager as much as that ****. Ruined this club and set it back years.

Millen, McInnes were dire and Tinman was poor, but I'm afraid I can't be too critical of a club legend who gave us many years of loyal service, and then did the honorable thing and resigned after the Swansea game.

Was that the game the whole ground were chanting you don't know what your doing at him?

Definitely the worst manager since I've watched city cannot remember any good games with him. Agree set us back years.

Was that the game the whole ground were chanting you don't know what your doing at him?

Definitely the worst manager since I've watched city cannot remember any good games with him. Agree set us back years.

Yes I think it was! Awful time to support City those 6 months under him.

No way was Osman the worst, he played some crap football, but he had utter crap players, no fault of his I must add.

It's Pulis out on his own for Worst manager, he bought a load of crocked players for good money, and played a style of football that even Rugby clubs would find hard to justify.

Lumsden was Jordan's no 2 and as such wasn't any where near as charismatic as big Joe .could n't win really the club was in mourning after JJ p*ssed off to Hearts,he stepped up mistakenly to boss.He would n't let it lie.where is Lumsden now i ask ?...

I know dont bother guys

Why on earth did Lumsden sell Bob Taylor ? Probably one of the worst decisions ever, I'm convinced it led to our relegation a couple of seasons later setting us back years.

Why on earth did Lumsden sell Bob Taylor ? Probably one of the worst decisions ever, I'm convinced it led to our relegation a couple of seasons later setting us back years.

So he could buy Dziekanowski.

Got to agree with Pulis followed by Osman.

The thing both of these have got in common, was boring, long ball, defensive football (if you can call it that)

You've only got to look at the crowds under Osman to see that I'm not the only one who thought this. He gave us our lowest average crowds for the last 25 years?!

You've only got to look at the crowds under Osman to see that I'm not the only one who thought this. He gave us our lowest average crowds for the last 25 years?!

We did beat Liverpool under him though.

At Anfield.

And the aftershocks from my celebratory tug shattered windows in the Halls of Residence I was residing in at the time...

Coppell for me walking out after just a few weeks what a ****.

Totally agree but there was a lot more to this than meets the eye!

I've heard a few rumours on why he jumped ship that were down to cash, and City doing the usual trying to get something for nothing as per usual i.e. here's your budget at interview and here's your budget afterwards!

I'm sure something will say nope what a load of rubbish, but won't tell us the truth :w00t:

Before anybody shouts 40 million debt at me, that was a debt built up over time by not spending enough at any one time and fritting it away on too many average players and not enough good quailty players in one go. SL bought a lot of peices but always bottled it at the last push to complete the jigsaw puzzle.

No Keough, Ward or Bikey and no midfield to supply Davies or Baldock with any service.

anyone one remember ward getting abuse from from the atyeo, after a 1-1 draw with bournmouth i think.

ward held his arms out as if to say,im doing my best. then we went on to win about 10 in a row after that!!

slart??

The season we won promotion? I think it was about the 8th game or so in? Drew 1-1, fans livid we weren't putting teams like Bmouth to bed and after that a great run, great season and promotion to Division 1!

Edit: wasnt far off it was our 7th league game!

The worst has to be tiny penis.

Especially after making another useless gas head his assistant.

I wince every time I think of that Boxing Day match at Brentford nylons when all I could hear was renditions of Christmas carols such was the pathetic dross being served up by triffic's team

That bloke is as inspiring as cold porridge

Archived