IGNORED

Marlon Pack

forbespm

He still isn't black.

There was a midfielder called Pack

And most of us thought he was black

It turns out he's white

His stats look alright

But if he has one poor game everyone will say he's rubbish and that we should have signed Xavi instead and immediately start getting on his back

There was a midfielder called Pack

And most of us thought he was black

It turns out he's white

His stats look alright

But if he has one poor game everyone will say he's rubbish and that we should have signed Xavi instead and immediately start getting on his back

I think you forget,

Don't you ever forget,

Only one Xavi at our club,

Does it all on his tod,

Pointing, commanding,

Shouting, demanding,

Super Kilkenny,

Who plays in Bemmy,

How'd you forget...?!

Bid in today, SoD wants it sorted by Saturday. I find it very hard to believe we're only offering a 2 year deal. Let's face it, the whole point of getting younger players on board is for the long term. 2 years is just asking for trouble, given the possibility that he could hit his peak within that period and then walk on a free at the end of it. I would have thought the club would be trying to get him on a 3 year deal.

Bid in today, SoD wants it sorted by Saturday. I find it very hard to believe we're only offering a 2 year deal. Let's face it, the whole point of getting younger players on board is for the long term. 2 years is just asking for trouble, given the possibility that he could hit his peak within that period and then walk on a free at the end of it. I would have thought the club would be trying to get him on a 3 year deal.

Why do you think we are only offering a 2 year deal?

3 year deals are a big gamble for League 1 & 2 sides because of the FPP and also if the player does not fit in. 2 years is plenty and gives the club plenty of time to offer an extension after the first year if they do well.

We have seen the foolishness of three year deals in recent times particularly if they are high earners.

3 year deals are a big gamble for League 1 & 2 sides because of the FPP and also if the player does not fit in. 2 years is plenty and gives the club plenty of time to offer an extension after the first year if they do well.

We have seen the foolishness of three year deals in recent times particularly if they are high earners.

Fully agree that's how we needed up with the expensive flops like Kilkenny hunt and Stewart

2 year deals with an option of a additional 12 months is the way to go

Alistair Durden ‏@alidurdenBBC 2m

Despite talks between the two clubs, I understand Bristol City have not yet made a formal offer for Marlon Pack.

Get a move on then!

We can't afford both him harewood and another striker

We prolly won't sign him until someone has left

Ali Durden, not bad source OK, except..... WHERE IS IT?? Where is conformation, why has he not tweeted, why is he not on here posting? Noting on the OS, nothing on the BBC. Not seen post from the itk crew.

On the OS then I can believe, until then I'm not getting too excited.

NOOOOOO! It's better to GRRR, Today has been an annoying day from the flippin getgo and i'll be annoyed with everything and erryone till I get up again tomorrow, and if I'm annoyed then, well there will be trouble.

Calm down and relax , there is no need for you to cause trouble - remember , 'Two Wongs do not make a right '.

Archived