IGNORED

Marlon Pack

forbespm

i work with a couple of cheltenham fans who seem to think marlon pack

is deciding between city and crawley.

they think we,re favourites to sign him.

has anyone heard anything?`

Think you're getting your sauces incorrect.

Marlon Brando is this fellas name who is on the verge of signing.

is there any basis on that or is it the post lifting things from here again?

I must admit I'm inderefferent to pack I think he's extremely over-rated on here much like JeT not to say he's a bad player but people on here are making these players sound like scholes and messi

I must admit I'm inderefferent to pack I think he's extremely over-rated on here much like JeT not to say he's a bad player but people on here are making these players sound like scholes and messi

The post put a nice "TRUSTED SOURCE" sticker by it - so it must be true... :whistle:

It's exactly like that. EXACTLY. I actually thought Marlon Pack was the messiah, so it's good to know it just my dyslexia playing tricks on me.

While the chances of us signing messi are slim we have to be realistic about the quality of player we are able to sign so in that context whose to say he wont be our messi or scholes?

• Admin

While the chances of us signing messi are slim we have to be realistic about the quality of player we are able to sign so in that context whose to say he wont be our messi or scholes?

Right, if Marlon Pack does not display Messi like skills within 3 minutes of his debut, I'm booing him. Who's with me?

• Admin

Messi is now 26 so too old for City to consider signing which is why we're interested in Pack instead.

Exactly. We're not interested in signing Messi. We only want to sign "the next Messi". Far greater value there.

On reflection of this I think I will give him 7 minutes to impress before I start booing him.

Archived