IGNORED

Marlon Pack

forbespm

Re bobby reid. We need someone who we can have confidence in starting all 46 games even more so with kelly out.. Pack gives us that withhis experience.

We dont know if reid has the mental or physical experience to start 5 games in a row let alone all season. I expect his and SOD's expectations this season is guarenteed a place on the bench with about 10 - 15 starts.

Even with the Kilkenny love in in here at the moment, I'd still like to see Pack in the team ahead of him.

Wynter and Pack would seem a good football playing, and hopefully solid partnership at this level.

SOD clearly rates Kilkenny even if most don't. If Pack comes in he won't be starting games that's for sure.

SOD clearly rates Kilkenny even if most don't. If Pack comes in he won't be starting games that's for sure.

I want to be proven wrong about kilkenny, but he isn't going to get as much time as others dueing to the length of time he's been here

I'd presume and hope SOD'll pick the team based on whose in form, playing well etc. Seems a bit of a leap to say Pack won't start at all. I'm guessing he, Kilkenny and Wynter will start with a fairly clean slate and it'll be down to them to prove who deserves to be in the team...

I want to be proven wrong about kilkenny, but he isn't going to get as much time as others dueing to the length of time he's been here

He has been a massive let down in his time here. This season really must be his last chance at this club.

Sounds like a taller version of Kilkenny. I wonder if he tackles?

Exactly what crossed my mind... it will be interesting to see what happens when Kelly is fit again. Kilkenny, Wynter, Kelly, Wagstaff... now that looks like a solid midfield to me... with Pack, Reid and Bryan available too. My gut instinct is that I can't see Albert being here all season.

Great news about Pack. Now we need that striker to replace Davies (shame he has gone, but there was a constant issue with full fitness and perhaps he has moved back up country as he was possibly unsettled).

As for replacements - Jay Simpson definitely standing out. Not only for the Arsenal connection but also, as others have mentioned, be good to see other teams suffer his goal threat, rather than us.

Great transfer business BCFC - keep it coming. Also, great to see the youngsters showing improvement and thanks to SOD for closing the gap between first team and reserves to encourage this.

I'd presume and hope SOD'll pick the team based on whose in form, playing well etc. Seems a bit of a leap to say Pack won't start at all. I'm guessing he, Kilkenny and Wynter will start with a fairly clean slate and it'll be down to them to prove who deserves to be in the team...

Pack won't play much to start with as he's about 3 weeks behind the rest of the squad in terms of fitness and match readyness,

If we sign him I don't expect him to be a nailed on start until mid to late augest (possbilly play against gillingham in the cup)

Pack won't play much to start with as he's about 3 weeks behind the rest of the squad in terms of fitness and match readyness,

If we sign him I don't expect him to be a nailed on start until mid to late augest (possbilly play against gillingham in the cup)

Agree with that Monk.

Can see him and Wynter sharing the reponsibility of being the sheilding midfielder. He could even play them both in a 4-2-3-1, especially away.

I said on Wednesday when it became apparent that Davies was off that it would free up wages for Marlon Pack and another striker. I fully expect Pack to be a regular starter this season alongside Wynter and Wagstaff plus Albert if he stays. If he doesn't stay i would envisage JET dropping deeper with another forward in to play alongside Baldock.

Archived