IGNORED

Rudy Gestede

Bcfc24

Cardiff Fans saying we are battling with Yeovil to sign him for 300,000. Personally would prefer him to harewood.

It came from an account on twitter called 'UK Footy Rumours' with the handle of @skidabean_scott with 216 followers...

Next...

Isn't this on football rumours site?

The South London reporter who wrote nearly a week ago now that Millwall were after Davies said we are looking at replacements if we were to sell, but that doesn't mean it is Gestede, does it?

I signed him on FIFA, which I think we can all agree is the pinnacle of scouting resources.

He scored 3 goals in 41 games.

You do realise it's you controlling him on fifa. Maybe you're not very good at the game.

I thought we couldn't really sign anyone in janurary due to the squad and wage bill being bloated

Ali Durdan back in April:

Sean O'Driscoll was interested in signing Cardiff striker Rudy Gestede as cover for Jon Stead, but he wasn't available. #BristolCity

His mrs is absolutely stunning.

On a football note, he's not very good and I think that's apparent because GJ is trying to sign him (allegedly), I'm saying that with tongue in cheek as his striker signings with us bar Maynard who we paid a lot for we're awful!

Byfield was alright.

Archived