IGNORED

Another Spanner In The Gas O'toole Box

WhistleHappy

Oh dear!! It's like the thread / poll on here a few weeks back about when you'd get promoted, March, April etc ... some saying Christmas etc - it's tongue in cheek - a bit of light hearted pre-season banter FFS!! Or does that only apply to you?

Was it tongue and cheek last season and the season before saying you would walk the league?

Was it tongue and cheek last season and the season before saying you would walk the league?

Is it tongue in cheek this season for City then? Some on here are saying now that you will romp to promotion under SO'D (admittedly others are being more guarded - just as on the Rovers forums last season and season before when there were also many people saying we wouldn't!!)

Is it tongue in cheek this season for City then? Some on here are saying now that you will romp to promotion under SO'D (admittedly others are being more guarded - just as on the Rovers forums last season and season before when there were also many people saying we wouldn't!!)

I dont know about the romping, but there is certainly an air of positivity around, which given the last couple of shitty seasons is more than welcome.

Im sure our lot and your lot can all relate to that.....maybe a bit more for you lot though...you did appoint Dave Penney and Magoo - great days!

Are you seriously calling someone else a contradicting bell end, dumb moron with a picture like that attached to your name?

Good heavens!

You still are a complete contradicting bell end dumb gas moron who cannot get an upper hand.

FAIL! Double FAIL!

And to the other one of the blue few, why would we really care about average players in League 2?

Only the ones that catch the eye are worth noticing. And I genuinely don't think that many know your players.

Oh yea, know your goalie Mildenhall - was in the Swindon youth setup with a friend of mine.

That's 4 of your players...

Just didn't realise he's now with you guys, suppose he must be nearing the end of his career now.

You still are a complete contradicting bell end dumb gas moron who cannot get an upper hand.

FAIL! Double FAIL!

And to the other one of the blue few, why would we really care about average players in League 2?

Only the ones that catch the eye are worth noticing. And I genuinely don't think that many know your players.

Oh yea, know your goalie Mildenhall - was in the Swindon youth setup with a friend of mine.

That's 4 of our players...

Just didn't realise he's now with you guys, suppose he must be nearing the end of his career now.

As I take it you mean me regarding why do you lot care about "average players in L2" you tell me, your lot started the thread !

Or do our players "catch the eye" ?

Don't know what you mean about 4 of your players......Do you ?

As I take it you mean me regarding why do you lot care about "average players in L2" you tell me, your lot started the thread !

Yes and you weren't invited.

How many relegation parties has your forum orgainsed for us in recent years?

Your lot have based your success on our failures for years now.

Good luck for the season, come back when you have something to gloat about (probably relating to something negative thats happened to us).

Oh and dont forget to jump on the Promotion Train thats now boarding on your forum.

So you lot don't base your superior attitude on the fact that you are above us ? and you never gloat about it. And of course, there is no relegation party on U tube.

Most of you consoled yourselves with relegation with the "We're still above the gas" mind set.

It's what rivals do, oh I forgot you don't care about us haha

FAIL! Double FAIL!

That's 4 of our players...

Sorry to contradict you, but it would appear that your fans do care about Rovers players, hence this particular thread.

Incidentally, I think I've worked out why you're wearing those great big thick gloves. Obvious really I suppose. It probably stops you from having the upper hand, and has probably saved your eyesight.

Yawn

And no your lot don't catch the eye, except that fat centre back. Cus that was funny.

I think you've got an over inflated opinion of yourself. I've got no idea who plays for Rovers apart from Clarkson, Harrold and your gypo. Whenever Rovers are on the telly I turn over, I don't read your match reports and most Gasheads I know don't go to any games.

Sometimes some of your zombie-faced players end up in court, so I might find out about them that way, otherwise you're just a 4th division club with anonymous players like most other 4th division clubs.

I seem to recall one of your players ending up in prison not so long ago.

Given a hero's welcome when he next played.

No doubt many of the crowd felt a certain affinity with him!

Way to go.

So you lot don't base your superior attitude on the fact that you are above us ? and you never gloat about it. And of course, there is no relegation party on U tube.

Most of you consoled yourselves with relegation with the "We're still above the gas" mind set.

It's what rivals do, oh I forgot you don't care about us haha

The league table and history does not lie, we can't help that, seems to bother your lot more than we take pleasure in it.

Aww, don't get too upset...I still don't understand why I was called a liar.

Not in the slightest upset, in fact getting under s**theads skins is a very pleasing pastime. I think you are trying to act superior because we're in L2, probably lots of gas would do the same, but I'm sorry I don't buy it, you know all our star players !!!

Not in the slightest upset, in fact getting under s**theads skins is a very pleasing pastime. I think you are trying to act superior because we're in L2, probably lots of gas would do the same, but I'm sorry I don't buy it, you know all our star players !!!

What a sad life you must lead.

You don't have star players, hence why you struggle and limp to mid-table in League 2.

I think we act superior because every single aspect of our football club is superior to yours. Name me one where Rovers are better than City, in your very, very, very humble opinion.

Archived