IGNORED

Real Madrid Bid 85M For Gareth Bale

Brizzle Jordan

Over priced may I say given he's not in the same league as Ronaldo yet but Madrid know they will make that back in shirt sales etc like they did with Ronaldo.

Real Madrid think it's vital to challenge Barcelona's signing of Neymar with the transfer of Bale.

Tottenham must accept.. would be crazy not to!

Over priced may I say given he's not in the same league as Ronaldo yet but Madrid know they will make that back in shirt sales etc like they did with Ronaldo.

Real Madrid think it's vital to challenge Barcelona's signing of Neymar with the transfer of Bale.

Crazy talk ,have you worked out how many shirts they'd have to sell to get back a profit on 85 million?

is it an 85m cash bid, or is that including the valuation of di maria and coentrao who were supposed to be offered in part exchange? if the part-ex is still on, then the actual cash bid is probably "only" around 50m

i dont think bale is anywhere near as marketable as ronaldo is. ronaldo was already a global brand in his own right when madrid signed him, he has good looks, fashion etc, whereas bale is a relatively quiet welshman who looks like an ape

so its still a rumour then with nether club confirming an actual bid,

I just think madrid are trying to unsettle the player and get him to put a transfer bid in, what is amazing is that uefa will do nothing about this blatant tapping up of a player because of who the club are,

If it was say Newcastle or Malaga doing this they would of been fined to buggery by now,

One rule for the big clubs again

is it an 85m cash bid, or is that including the valuation of di maria and coentrao who were supposed to be offered in part exchange? if the part-ex is still on, then the actual cash bid is probably "only" around 50m

i dont think bale is anywhere near as marketable as ronaldo is. ronaldo was already a global brand in his own right when madrid signed him, he has good looks, fashion etc, whereas bale is a relatively quiet welshman who looks like an ape

85m cash. No players involved

Player values at that end of the market are ridiculous and you cant really read how good or better there are than another player into it.

When Ronaldo become the most expensive player at £80m, they also signed Kaka for £50m....both great players, but very hard to say that one was a whole Wayne Rooney and a bit more better than the other one.

If Spurs are on the stock market, then i would imagine they would rather nothing was said until is certain, even rumours about bids like that could effect your share price.

Would Southampton have a sell on clause? Imagine that!!

wouldn't it be the same as their Walcott deal where as when they went in to adminastration the parent club (Arsenal, Spurs) brought out the clause in their contract in order to get a bit of cash to keep out of administration for another week

anyone else think that he is someone who will never consistently repeat what he has done over the last 2 years.....dont get me wrong he is a great player but i would not put him in the extroadinary category ala Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar.....he has frigtening pace but he isnt a tricky player or overly skilful he just seems raw power and pace.

I may be wrong but just think he will fail if he went to Madrid....and as for 85m wow thas just ludicrous

Not much to them when they make 600M a year.

And what would his wages be? If they are willing to make him the most expensive player on the planet then surely his wages will be right up there. The boy is hardly brand Beckham.

Still the thought of Bale on the left and Ronaldo on the right is frightening. Having said that.... I said the same about Torres and Drogba!!

And what would his wages be? If they are willing to make him the most expensive player on the planet then surely his wages will be right up there. The boy is hardly brand Beckham.

Still the thought of Bale on the left and Ronaldo on the right is frightening. Having said that.... I said the same about Torres and Drogba!!

It seems Ronaldo could be playing as the main striker under Ancelotti to accommodate Isco and Ozil playing in the same side.

Bale has yet to reach his peak Ronaldo is at his now.

Sky Sports Dharmesh Sheth saying he understands they've bid 85M and the bid has been on the table for a week.

If £85m cash has been on the table for a week I hope they remember to lock up when they leave every evening.

Archived