IGNORED

£3.50 For A Can Of Natch - Rip Off Time Is Here Again.

Robbored

Im not surprised I suppose Lindleys have to recoup the cut price alcohol at the end of last season. No Bass in the SC bar either which was a good seller and still no Thatchers Gold.

Even more reason not to spend any money within AG.

Lindley's have got the contract for Nevil Road and the food there is carp now :(

Never mind, the Annexe is excellent :)

Noticed the pints in the Dolman had gone back up to £3.50! That £3 offer didn't last long!

£3.50 a pints not bad and compares well enough with pub prices. Its price of canned cider that I object to. 4 cans of Gold in the corner shop before the game £5. Lindleys charge £3.50 per can of Natch. I refuse to drink Blackthorn so go without.

I don't pay it and haven't for years.

If they sold Thatchers Gold at £3.50 a pint I'd buy it. So would lots of other people.

Like First Bus, it's about extracting the maximum from people who already use the service, not about attracting custom to maximise income by sensible pricing.

well I payed it today for Natch but won't be again. The pubs will be getting my money as its stupid money for Natch ( and I like natch ). After the long queue for ticket and to get in I am worried this season. More often than not due to work and also family problems I have to get tickets last minute, I know its my problem but its frustrating. People left the queue giving up and the bar under the Dolman was empty, not good for the coffers.

Im not surprised I suppose Lindleys have to recoup the cut price alcohol at the end of last season. No Bass in the SC bar either which was a good seller and still no Thatchers Gold.

Even more reason not to spend any money within AG.

Hello mucker.

Probably the reason i/we will give the club the cold shoulder this year

Its a total piss take

To be fair a sports venue is hardly comparable to a corner shop boozer. Not saying it's right but it's the same at any sports/entertainment/concert venue etc.

They all rip-off the customers. They have a 'captive audience'. Pay the extortionate prices or go without.

To me a mark up of 300% on a can of cider is way ott.

Hello mucker.

Probably the reason i/we will give the club the cold shoulder this year

Its a total piss take

Absolutely, i;ve no doubt if they dropped the price to £2.50 they would obviously sell a lot more cans to make up the difference, no way on this earth i would buy a can of natch at £3,50, no matter how thirsty i was.

The small corner shop opposite the park sell tins of natch for 90p (I think)

£3.50 for a pack of four? (Someone will confirm this)

Yet they must be making a profit even selling them at that price

Therefore the profit the club are making on a tin is ridiculous!! ?

Again, I'm not saying it's right, but how is it any different to any other venue of its kind?

Cinema popcorn doesn't cost a fiver to make but presumably you still watch films?

If every fan in the ground got together and decided to boycott the bar, the club would be forced to act upon this issue.

The simple fact is, this will never happen. Like Robbered said £3.50 for a pint of Gold is acceptable and I'm pretty confident the club would get higher sells if Thatchers was introduced.

£2.00 for a small bottle of water?

Sorry City - I will be more organised from now on and bring in soft drinks from the newsagents outside. I would rather City had the money, but the prices have to be in the same ball park.

Me and the missus got to AG absolutely parched, and had to share one of these tiny bottles of water because we only had 3 quid :/

Never again!

It's not just the pricing that bothers me. The bottle of lager I had yesterday was so warm I honestly think that drinking a bottle of my own P1ss would have been more refreshing. Surely someone at the club knows how to work a fridge!!!

Archived