IGNORED

£3.50 For A Can Of Natch - Rip Off Time Is Here Again.

Robbored

Bloody Hell its a football ground what do you all expect ?

Tell me something

When you arrived either via Bus,Car.Train etc was your first point of contact with a massive BCFC rep that ushered you and you alone to the ground and hand cuffed you to the bar ?

If the above was indeed the case no need to read on !

If that didnt happen then you all have the right if not the common sense to use the local boozers that are open all year around and that spread their over heads for said period.

This believe it or not reduces the cost of alcohol per unit ! "really I kid you not."

If you were not kidnapped and handcuffed you really have nothing to moan about YOU choose to visit a pricer venue.

Cheers

Mark

Got to say, myself and a friend had hospitality tickets yesterday for The Premier Lounge, he had to return his first choice of meal and his second choice was described as 'not bad'. Not impressed.

Oh. that's alright then. If the food's carp in the posh areas as well, it's quite fair. I belive the same is true with Lindley's posh stuff at Nevil Road, too.

The small corner shop opposite the park sell tins of natch for 90p (I think)

£3.50 for a pack of four? (Someone will confirm this)

Yet they must be making a profit even selling them at that price

Therefore the profit the club are making on a tin is ridiculous!!

Do City set the prices, or is it Lindleys?

Do City set the prices, or is it Lindleys?

Lindleys set prices, Fairly sure (used to be with older contracts) that City get a annual contract fee from Lindley's and then a small percentage of any profits, the rest of profits go to Lindley's.

Personally not been in there for years, prices are a joke as other have mentioned. Would rather go to the pub where prices are more realistic and your not sold water downed and flat beer.

People comparing City prices to other stadiums concerts etc, Yes Pints are expensive and that's accepted grudgingly, but you don't see them selling Cans for highly inflated prices.

Oh. that's alright then. If the food's carp in the posh areas as well, it's quite fair. I belive the same is true with Lindley's posh stuff at Nevil Road, too.

Its embarrassing. Whenever I listen to the commentary of the four day games there is almost always a comment on two out of the four days by the commentary team on how dreadful the food is at Nevil Road. (OK not so much Bob Hunt, but by the guest commentator - although I have heard BH make a few comments too) It's the worst in the 2 divisions.

As for the pricing at AG, I made the stupid mistake of buying a Coke yesterday.... idiot, total waste of money, but sadly, that's football.

I believe lindleys do set the prices but the club get more than a small share of the profit. It is more the other way round where the club get the lions share as well as the cash up front from carlsberg and blackthorn for the "loaded" buying price that Lindsey's pay.

Read m_porters post above Couldn't say it better myself. In short this is a "shop" that has the same costs as any other, if not more, but with only 23 trading days

Considering that Blackthorn are our main sponsor, I would seriously doubt the club would be offering Thatchers cider. In fact i'm certain as a condition of the sponsorship Blackthorn and their owners the Gaymer Cider Co would allow any other ciders other than their own to be served up to the fans.

Natch is owned by Gaymer, so that is fine. I wouldn't expect Thatchers anytime soon.

Archived