IGNORED

Jordan Wynter

petehinton

Well good on the ball, but didn't seem to win many of his 50-50 tackles.

I'd also like to say that Marlon Pack looked the real deal. He had an array of passing including balls across the pitch, nice and simple give and goes, plus a lovely ball inside the full back. Can't wait to see more of him :-)

He got arsenal wrote all over him.saw him against rangers and waa looking forward to today to see if he could carry on that performance. I was not disappointed. Like I said after the rangers game, I think he will go on to bigger things and make us some serious cash.which seems to be our new philosophy

He had a good game thought he looked solid aint scared of getting stuck in showed some nice touches and as has been said he's only going to get better.

Bryan Wynter Pack Wagstaff not a bad midfield 4 at all in this league all young and hungry and all of them are going to improve.

Disappointing that he got pushed out to the right. Looked assured and very confident in possession. Always available and keen to recieve the ball even under pressure. Good prospect.

Totally agree with this. Looked much better centrally, feeding the ball out from defence.

Wow I think a lot of you watched a different game...

First 10 mins, class act il agree. Very impressed, then I don't know if he took a knock but he was terrible except for the odd moment!

He gave away a stupid free kick trying to kick the ball high.

He can't head the ball, infact that was my main criticism today, our midfield lacked any Ariel ability at all. 2 embarrassing free kicks given away for attempting to kick a ball at head height.

He looked absolutely shattered 30 minutes in, a DM should be protecting his defence but quite a few times the CBs were both marking men and killa and JW were both free.

He floated about a lot of the time not actually making a tackle, and on occasions left his runner to double up with Maloney which could have left us massively expose on the right.

On the ball he looked quite good and composed I agree but he is very raw and has a lot to learn. He's young an inexperienced so I'm not going to slate him as such, but if people think he was "outstanding" or "man of the match" then they weren't paying much attention to him off the ball...

Wow I think a lot of you watched a different game...First 10 mins, class act il agree. Very impressed, then I don't know if he took a knock but he was terrible except for the odd moment!He gave away a stupid free kick trying to kick the ball high.He can't head the ball, infact that was my main criticism today, our midfield lacked any Ariel ability at all. 2 embarrassing free kicks given away for attempting to kick a ball at head height.He looked absolutely shattered 30 minutes in, a DM should be protecting his defence but quite a few times the CBs were both marking men and killa and JW were both free.He floated about a lot of the time not actually making a tackle, and on occasions left his runner to double up with Maloney which could have left us massively expose on the right.On the ball he looked quite good and composed I agree but he is very raw and has a lot to learn. He's young an inexperienced so I'm not going to slate him as such, but if people think he was "outstanding" or "man of the match" then they weren't paying much attention to him off the ball...

Got to say I totally agreed. Too often left Maloney with dealing with 2 players (their no 7 in particular was a real threat). Seemed nervous on the ball never looking forward but back or across (ala Kilkenny). Assume he needs to grow into the role but on today's showing he has a steep learning curve.

A situation in the 1st half showed how good JW really is, given the ball deep in our half and with 2 players closing him down from both sides, he didn't panic and pulled himself clear with a bit of pace and calmy laid the ball off to a teammate.

Class.

Archived