IGNORED

Gareth Bale

AshtonGreat

Probably a smoke screen to make Madrid cough up. Apart from Man C there isn't anyone that could afford him. Unless Moyes is making one of his pointless bids or enquiries.

Even so, this whole transfer saga really is the end of football as we know it.

Psg or Monaco maybe? Seem to be chucking money around left right and centre. St Petersberg as well. All depends if Bale is after the money or Glory I guess.

Psg or Monaco maybe? Seem to be chucking money around left right and centre. St Petersberg as well. All depends if Bale is after the money or Glory I guess.

True I forgot about the French teams! I think he will end up staying at Spurs if they end up being the only options he has. Unless of course he is driven by the money.

True I forgot about the French teams! I think he will end up staying at Spurs if they end up being the only options he has. Unless of course he is driven by the money.

I think he will be gone. Levy is a books leveller. I'm 99% sure they know he is going hence their relatively high expenditure on players this summer.

If he is still there come window closure it will be so far away from Spurs usual policy I would assume Levy had been possessed! :)

I think he will be gone. Levy is a books leveller. I'm 99% sure they know he is going hence their relatively high expenditure on players this summer.

If he is still there come window closure it will be so far away from Spurs usual policy I would assume Levy had been possessed! :)

Yeah you're right. With the money they have spent it does seem as if they are planning for his exit. Levy will be left red faced if he doesn't go!

Yeah you're right. With the money they have spent it does seem as if they are planning for his exit. Levy will be left red faced if he doesn't go!

Will be interesting if he doesn't go. That will be on paper a very tidy squad.

Archived