IGNORED

City Vs Gills Matchday Thread

Robin 101

Was meant to be going but chose the England game next Wednesday instead... Right decision??!

Certainly not. You coould have gone early and taken time to enjoy the attractions of Gillingham. About five minutes early would be about right :noexp:

This is the round where I always think I should have a bet on the opposition to win, especially if we are at home when you will get a decent price, never do and then regret it. Gillingham are 6/4 to win tonight so hardly worth it, and the other thing that always stops me parting with my cash is the thought that surely we will win a cup game one day :laughcont: . Probably a draw and we'll lose on penalties :grr:

This is the round where I always think I should have a bet on the opposition to win, especially if we are at home when you will get a decent price, never do and then regret it. Gillingham are 6/4 to win tonight so hardly worth it, and the other thing that always stops me parting with my cash is the thought that surely we will win a cup game one day :laughcont: . Probably a draw and we'll lose on penalties :grr:

Ohh god

I forgot about penalties

Archived