IGNORED

City Vs Gills Matchday Thread

Robin 101

Stockhausen says 4-4-2 but looks more like a 4-2-2-1-1 with Bryan and Wagstaff offering width later on

I would guess Elliot abd Wynter sit infront of back 4, with Killa and Pack playing further forward and Moloney and Cunningham will provide width. Would rather see natural wide midfielders myself, but in SOD we trust, etc

This seems set up to counter attack for me, Elliot and Pack are put in to deal with Gillinghams set pieces, and Jet and Baldock to catch them on the break to wreak havoc.

Plus we should dominate possession with all these midfielders. I think well be seeing alot more of this away from home.

Who's who?

wynter pack Killkenny deep laying Elliott box to box. Killkenny when told to push up hardly ever seems to do it causing a big gap between midfield and defence. Pack is a deep laying orchestrator, that was his role a Cheltenham. Wynter says he is a defensive midfielder who can also operate in defence.

Would expect a clean sheet tonight!

Interesting to see if these guys can perform in a different position to the norm. The 3 of them can't all play in their favoured positions!

Would have rather Reid got his chance over Elliot. Hopefully him and Williams will get on an I want harewood to play as I have a fiver on him to score anytime

Marvin is needed with this midfield....simply because he will break up the opposition play and pick up loose balls. If he had come on saturday I think we would of won.

Back 3 with Marv at the back. Maloney and Cunningham wing backs and 2 up front.

Could be this.

Fielding

Elliot Flint Fontaine

Maloney Pack Wynter Cunningham

Kilkenny

Baldock JET

Could be a diamond in the middle with Marv and Wynter either side, Pack sitting and Kilkenny furthest forward.

Stockhausen won't have a clue the old soak.

Archived