IGNORED

Bristol City V Swindon Match Thread

Lordofthebling

So basically, SO'D gatecrashed a development game to give the team that played on Sunday 30 minutes game time. After then we seem to be playing like for like against their Development side.

They may be back for 3/3.

They may be back for 3/3.

I'd be surprised. This would mean them warming down then warming up again. All a bit pointless. If he wanted the '1st team' to have more time, we'd have played 2 halves.

You get the impression he does everything with a purpose which is a good thing.

Let's hope it's a season long injury.

I believe that the accepted form is "nothing trivial, I hope?"

I don't wish Fonts any ill, myself. I just wish he would go and recover his confidence somewhere else, because it ain't gonna happen here :(

This must have to give some of the first 11 who started at Coventry a kick up the arse more than anything else.

Otherwise they wouldn't have played.

The next 2/3 teams have a chance to better the first third and gain a place in front of the first 11.

Interesting. Better than throwing grenades in the dressing room.

S'OD is looking at solutions rather than the problems we obviously have.

BOOOOOOO-HISS!

There is a time in everyone's life when they have to let the wife win - Congrats on wedding someone with obvious taste by the way. :clapping: Just looking forward to the next name change which must be TW&KIDSSC. :innocent06:

There is a time in everyone's life when they have to let the wife win - Congrats on wedding someone with obvious taste by the way. :clapping: Just looking forward to the next name change which must be TW&KIDSSC. :innocent06:

Ha! Cheers Mike.

That will be long battle which I will eventually lose.

Archived