IGNORED

English Patriotism.

BUTOR

I am currently working on an in depth report into English patriotism for a website after England was recently branded the least patriotic country in Europe. I was asked to do three things to contribute, one of them was write a survey and collect results. Seeing as going outside and asking the public face to face didn't work out, seriously, the amount of people who 'have a few minutes' is very little, I thought I'd do it on here.

Simply answer the following questions:

1. Are you more proud to be A) English B) British or C) neither?

2. Which of the following statements do you most agree with?

A) I am a proud citizen of England and I'd rather be English then any other nationality.

Or

B) Most things about my country today make me ashamed to be English.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how patriotic are you towards your country?

I know this isn't football related, but please could the MODS leave this topic on the main forum as I am in need of some help to get this done and get my report sent in as soon as I can.

Thank you to all those that answer!

Can i make a suggestion - make a online poll (lots of sites, you can do it for free) and post in a few forums / sites with the link (not all football related as it will probably give you a skewed result).

This certainly won't be the only survey I'll be doing, but thanks for your input.

I'm sort of patriotic but the influx of immigration is just suffocating the country, I work in retail and the amount of Eastern European people I meet is huge. Then again isn't patriotism just over-blown non-sense, considering at the end of the day we all come from other countries and Africa at the start? If I'm not wrong?

1. Are you more proud to be A) English B) British or C) neither?

D) Both in equal measure

A) I am a proud citizen of England and I'd rather be English then any other nationality.
Or

A)

The last one is a funny one as i suspect most people may put 5/6.m However it all depends on the context. I think if many people felt that someone was knocking England, they would probably defend it (if justified) and their patriotism would ratchet up a few notches.

I am currently working on an in depth report into English patriotism for a website after England was recently branded the least patriotic country in Europe. I was asked to do three things to contribute, one of them was write a survey and collect results. Seeing as going outside and asking the public face to face didn't work out, seriously, the amount of people who 'have a few minutes' is very little, I thought I'd do it on here.

Simply answer the following questions:

1. Are you more proud to be A) English B) British or C) neither? 2

Answer A) English.

. Which of the following statements do you most agree with?

Or

Answer: I am proud to be English, but am embarrassed and ashamed that in recent years the people ruling this country have become apologists for what this country is, has achieved in the past and has contributed to the wider world. There are a large number of the population that make ashamed to be English.

Answer: 7 ( It's just not English to be too patriotic, is it?)

I know this isn't football related, but please could the MODS leave this topic on the main forum as I am in need of some help to get this done and get my report sent in as soon as I can.

Thank you to all those that answer!

1. Are you more proud to be A) English

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, how patriotic are you towards your country? 10

1) English

2)A

3) 8.9

Would like to know who thinks we are not patriotic? Oooh thats right, its the libtard lefty ******* muesli eaters who cry RACIST if you wear a St George cross

Pathetic *******

Spot on, the lefty do gooders are a massive boil on this county's arse.

I'm British and English - I don't see much difference, the union flag and the St George cross are much the same to me. Great Britain conquered nearly a third of the globe and won two world wars. We brought civilisation to the dark corners of the world where they ate each other and wore bones through their noses.

2) A: Being English is like winning first prize in the lottery of life.

3) Patriotism needs some context here - do you mean doing the best for your country? I would certainly like to preserve the British and English identity from American junk food and sentimentality.

Spot on, the lefty do gooders are a massive boil on this county's arse.

I'm British and English - I don't see much difference, the union flag and the St George cross are much the same to me. Great Britain conquered nearly a third of the globe and won two world wars. We brought civilisation to the dark corners of the world where they ate each other and wore bones through their noses.

2) A: Being English is like winning first prize in the lottery of life.

3) Patriotism needs some context here - do you mean doing the best for your country? I would certainly like to preserve the British and English identity from American junk food and sentimentality.

Also would not mind protecting it from the MASSIVE and unstoppable influx of alcoholic scrounging Eastern Europeens destroying the Nation.

And the only way to do that is vote in UKIP and NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER vote in Labour, Torys or Libtard EVER again.

They cannot be trusted, they have proved this, no accoutability, they do what they like and they dont even know what they are doing, but never mind, lets give over a billion a month to African warlords. F8888uck

I don't think anyone has claimed that ever.

Sorry to open up a can of worms.

1) English

2)A

3) 8.9

Would like to know who thinks we are not patriotic? Oooh thats right, its the libtard lefty ******* muesli eaters who cry RACIST if you wear a St George cross

Pathetic *******

It was the lefties that Teddy talks about that I meant in my post

Archived