IGNORED

Cardiff

Betty Swallocks

Poor Cardiff fans..... Just when they think they can concentrate on football their plum of an owner comes out with more crap!

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11704/8872253/vincent-tan-admits-he-is-not-ruling-out-changing-cardiffs-name

Unfortunately they get all they deserve. The day they all started waiving their free red scarfs around was the day Vincent Tan knew he had them in the palm of his hand

There are a few of them who are outraged and have been since the start. Would never wish this on any club, neither would I wish liquidation. People like Tan can piss off

A few are but they seem to be in a minority, a minority that VT doesn't care for.

The majority seems to have accepted it. Will that still be the case after a name change?

Don't even reconise them as a football club anymore

Bit more like a chain of piss poor big outlets that mean nothing

Cardiff City were a great traditional football club representing the capital of Wales

Now just a postage stamp for Asian business with loads of money

Never be jealous of what they got

I know exactly where my heart is

Cardiff City were a great traditional football club representing the capital of Wales

Exactly!! You never know what's round the corner but if that happened to us ie, kit colour change and possible name change then that would be it for me and suspect that would be the case for a majority of Bristol City fans.

I had a read of their forum to gauge their opinions on the new kits and to see if they were dissapointed the Blue will barely be used and all I read was people saying how the owner is now a legend and the best they've ever had because he's given a million pound to charity. Are they really so naive to believe it's not just good publicity so it helps them to forget how much he's screwed them over??? Morons!!!

He is right in what he says about businesses in the last paragraph.

Unfortunately, that is all football has become.

Sportmanship

Glory

Honesty

Integrity

Community

Loyalty

Role models

Replaced with:

Sky

Agents

Greed

Money

Administration

Simulation

Cheating

Circus

Fast thinking I may decide to never guide my children into this new footballing world. It sucks.

Exactly!! You never know what's round the corner but if that happened to us ie, kit colour change and possible name change then that would be it for me and suspect that would be the case for a majority of Bristol City fans.

For every one that walked away there would be two waiting to take their place, if it meant seeing the likes of Man U and Chelsea every other week.

Vincent Tan certainly has his business cap on. If he actually hopes start a self sufficient club (business) on the profit made alone it would be hopeless at that level. Cardiff Dragons sounds more like a rugby team anywho.

Looking at what has happened at Hull and Cardiff, we are lucky to have Lansdown who would never consider such rubbish.

Might not be so lucky when Lansdown moves on...

On Saturday everyone entering the ground needs to buy 10 lottery tickets each, Different combinations of others chosen so nobody will have the same ticket, Winner takes over from Lansdown or helps put money into the club

Flawless...

Sportmanship

Glory

Honesty

Integrity

Community

Loyalty

Role models

Replaced with:

Sky

Agents

Greed

Money

Administration

Simulation

Cheating

Circus

Fast thinking I may decide to never guide my children into this new footballing world. It sucks.

Well said sir.

Premier League football, seeing some of the worlds best talent week in, week out!... We however, are watching Walsall, Crewe and Shrewsbury!

I just barfed in my mouth.

Who cares, you are a supporter of Bristol City. If watching the Premier League is all you care about, get a satellite dish and a viewing card and watch the Rupert Murdoch league, where every week you can have a super sunday, whatever that is.

I just barfed in my mouth.

Who cares, you are a supporter of Bristol City. If watching the Premier League is all you care about, get a satellite dish and a viewing card and watch the Rupert Murdoch league, where every week you can have a super sunday, whatever that is.

And our Super Sunday was so epic (I know we lost) my ass still hasn't calmed down

Sportmanship

Glory

Honesty

Integrity

Community

Loyalty

Role models

CLUBS

FANS

Replaced with:

Sky

Agents

Greed

Money

Administration

Simulation

Cheating

Circus

BRANDS

CUSTOMERS

Archived