IGNORED

Cardiff

Betty Swallocks

You think I really am devastated that you've lost respect for my club (I don't recall it being granted a great deal of respect on here prior to the rebrand btw) but don't have ther balls to admit it?

Bizarre.

Most of the footballing world has lost respect for your club except the morons who who bent over and took one.

Cardiff City Ladyboys does have a nice ring to it mind and is pretty much spot on to the fans who embraced it, hope the name change goes through just for you :)

You think I really am devastated that you've lost respect for my club (I don't recall it being granted a great deal of respect on here prior to the rebrand btw) but don't have ther balls to admit it?

Bizarre.

Serious question..

Doesn't it bother you that Tan had made an absolute mockery of your beloved club? If it doesn't then you are as bad as him.

I hate the red shirts, and increasingly dislike our gormless fans that wear the red shit. Who the **** wants to look like Bristol CIty ;)

There is a fairly substantial pro-blue movement though. Will be interesting to see the game tomorrow-The away end should be blue. :)

This went up yesterday too, right by the ground.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=366666&start=0&rid=3049

I appreciate we are rivals, but I know some of you have shown support to Cardiff City fans over that, and that is really appreciated.

Good luck against Wolves tomorrow.

Just out of interest, is there much "in-fighting" between fans? Do any of you "bluebirds" give any agro to anyone wearing Red merchandise? ANy songs sang at each other? Its a serious question, I think I would be annoyed if I seen people wearing the Red shirts if I was a Cardiff fan and would probably make my thoughts clear to them!

We can laugh.. But it'll be other clubs next. One day it'll probably be Bristol City as well.

We can complain.. But we bought our Sky Subscriptions, we bought the £50 replica shirts, the overpriced match day tickets. We demanded our clubs buy more players, we demanded our clubs chase better players, our boards spend more money. We marvelled at £37m signings, £45m signings, £80m signings.. Potential £100m signings.

We put the players up on the pedestals we now criticise them for being on. Football that our children's children enjoy will barely resemble what we watch now, let alone what our parents enjoyed in the 60's, 70's and 80's.

So we can laugh at Cardiff all we want, but they are the horrible truth of the direction the 'game' has both gone and further deteriorates into.

It's like pointing and laughing as our neighbours house is swept into the mass of an oncoming tornado... As it continues to hurtle straight into the direction of our own house.

Now I'd trade all that for a blue strip and a proper badge.

So there we are then, straight from the horses mouth.

Premier league or not, your club has sold out and lost its identity. You are no longer the club you once were, I know it, you know it. So stop embarassing yourself on here with your billy big balls attitude, and go join the other day trippers for Cardiff Red Dragons vs Man Yoo. You can even take a photograph of Wayne Rooney to prove you were there!

Dragons dragons ra ra ra!!

Archived