IGNORED

Jpt Draw!. Bristol City V Bristol Rovers!

CiderCraig

This sucks. We're guaranteed to get key players injured by those filthy fourth rate cloggers and after we've dismantled them we'll have to play at least another round in the JPT when I'd rather we went out and concentrated on the league. I'd rather we just gave those six fingered peg sellers a bye to be honest.

Hope the club stick them in the corner of one of the stands and give us the whole EE - else their fans will be much louder as the EE is the only place that carries any sound (especially if in it as it reverberates through the stand making it seem really noisy when stood in it).

Will be a interesting match, hope we have a more confident side by then.

Bristol derbys at the gate pretty much always sell out mate. Will be at the very least 16k attendance.

Carey's testimonial didn't. League cup 2 leg tie a few years back didn't. JPT 3-0 win, didn't.

It's only league games that really count, or later stages of lesser cup comps.

The only hope of a sellout is that it's been several years since a competitive fixture.

Carey's testimonial didn't. League cup 2 leg tie a few years back didn't. JPT 3-0 win, didn't.

It's only league games that really count, or later stages of lesser cup comps.

The only hope of a sellout is that it's been several years since a competitive fixture.

Ah but it had not been years since we played them for them and not many go to a testimonial anyway.

Will it be on Tuesday or Wednesday, Think the game will get moved on Police Advice

I am praying for the Wednesday as i am working in Stoke on the Tues and Weds and would rather not have to drive back and forth.

This should top 15k, but lets not forget its their cup final not ours, we are the more premier club.

Definitely a no win for City, i just hope we dont pick up injuries in the game. But we cant pick a weaker team as we would have for others. Bristol pride is at stake.

This should top 15k, but lets not forget its their cup final not ours, we are the more premier club.

Definitely a no win for City, i just hope we dont pick up injuries in the game. But we cant pick a weaker team as we would have for others. Bristol pride is at stake.

at last we play the vermin!!!!..i exspect there removing there covers of there tunnel entrances as we speak.i wouldnt be surprised if they turn up in a trojan wooden horse a day early.....cant fu..ing wait, :gasmask:

Shame this draw - a mickey mouse competition.

If we beat the gas we were expected to win as we are in a higher league than them, if we lose then thatwill keep Rovers fans going on and on for the next 10 years. And we'll be lucky if we avoid injuries.

Not good - sorry.

cant believe some city fans are being negative about this. ......'.might get injuries" ....".concentrate on the league".....b#####s chicken shits!

What with the palace game and the gas were in four competitions with a young exiting team this could turn out to be a great season. and more money in the city treasure chest to boot.

Cmon you mighty robins.

cant believe some city fans are being negative about this. ......'.might get injuries" ...

Cmon you mighty robins.

Last time we played them Scott Murray was kicked out of the game (and season).

If you know anything about City Rovers games you must recall the likes of Alexander kicking lumps out of us.

Last time we played them Scott Murray was kicked out of the game (and season).

If you know anything about City Rovers games you must recall the likes of Alexander kicking lumps out of us.

Too right, how that**** Alexander got to be described as a footballer is anyone's guess, always seemed to go in two footed, and then you had Disley who made sure Scott played no further part in the game in 2007.

The gas are cloggers always have been, always will be.

Archived